1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Jan 2, 2017.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

The sun came out and ruined what was an almost perfect snow day.

2. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

You guys down South don't know how lucky you are right now. At least you're not in the polar vortex.

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I think I'm coming down with something.

4. D'Snowth

I'd like to be a polar vortex! :p

5. D'Snowth

This one guy in a Facebook group I belong to who, I swear, is like Duke, Rohail, Censored, and certain others all rolled into one.

6. MikaelaMuppet

Which Facebook group is this?

7. D'Snowth

It's a M*A*S*H fan group.

8. MikaelaMuppet

9. D'Snowth

And now I've been banned from that group. All I can say is that other guy better have been banned too, because his behavioral problems have been ongoing, and my calling him out for his crap only came to blows last night.

10. MikaelaMuppet

Sorry to hear you ended up getting banned.

11. D'Snowth

My dad's work isn't going to pay him this week, because apparently their headquarters are in Toledo, Ohio, and they say it's too cold and snowy for them to go into work to do payroll.

I mean, it's Ohio for Pete's sake . . . aren't they used to this kind of stuff? And aren't they usually prepared for it? If this happened in a southern town, like Atlanta shutting down the entire city for just two inches, that'd make more sense, but come on.

12. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Nah, I feel that. March was just a really crummy month for this site at that time (same with April).

Pretty much the same deal happened with me between April and August - becoming more easily irritated and acting really immature (granted, also from real life issues at that time, but yeah). Case in point, it’s in the past.

The fact that it should even come off as a surprise shows how sad this website has become, in terms of admin communication.

13. LittleJerry92

Part of me wants to assume he didn’t just because I feel like they probably came up with some excuse for his behavior.

14. MikaelaMuppet

I agree with all of that.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  15. MikaelaMuppet

Got my laptop taken away for a week.

16. LittleJerry92

17. MikaelaMuppet

Because I could not control myself and for my poor behavior.

18. ConsummateVs

My wireless headphones broke, so I had to order a new pair on Amazon.

19. MikaelaMuppet

Bummer.

20. ConsummateVs

Yeah. But at least I only have to wait until Friday for them to arrive, because we have Amazon Prime.