The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm depressed today because my mom is sick and how Happy Tree Friends got cancelled has been bothering me a lot. I really haven't been taking it lightly because of how I'm in love with Giggles, it feels like going through a breakup in a way. Hearing the news about the show being cancelled, felt almost like she sent me a break up text this morning. I tried to watch Robot Chicken to help me feel better but it made it even worse. The first sketch showed a cat about to die and then the Grim Reaper appeared and said,
"Mr. Mittens, your time is up!" or something like that, which made me even more depressed because of how my cat is getting pretty old in her age and I worry about losing her, :frown:. That cat sketch made me turn it off and just lie down on my bed. I also heard this song for the first time on the radio today which reminded me of how my mom is sick:
Later this afternoon turned on Family Guy to cheer up and I was okay until this song came on which made me think of Giggles:
It feels like everything I do only makes me feel worse.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm depressed today because my mom is sick and how Happy Tree Friends got cancelled has been bothering me a lot. I really haven't been taking it lightly because of how I'm in love with Giggles, it feels like going through a breakup in a way. Hearing the news about the show being cancelled, felt almost like she sent me a break up text this morning. I tried to watch Robot Chicken to help me feel better but it made it even worse. The first sketch showed a cat about to die and then the Grim Reaper appeared and said,
"Mr. Mittens, your time is up!" or something like that, which made me even more depressed because of how my cat is getting pretty old in her age and I worry about losing her, :frown:. That cat sketch made me turn it off and just lie down on my bed. I also heard this song for the first time on the radio today which reminded me of how my mom is sick:
Later this afternoon turned on Family Guy to cheer up and I was okay until this song came on which made me think of Giggles:
It feels like everything I do only makes me feel worse.
The show got canceled? For real?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The show got canceled? For real?
It hasn't been confirmed yet but I heard about it on a YouTube channel called "Giggles HTF Fan," which everything else on the channel has been accurate so I doubt she would lie. Her channel seems to be The Bible of HTF knowledge because a lot of things she says about the show have actually been confirmed later on, maybe she knows the creators or something.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
It hasn't been confirmed yet but I heard about it on a YouTube channel called "Giggles HTF Fan," which everything else on the channel has been accurate so I doubt she would lie. Her channel seems to be The Bible of HTF knowledge because a lot of things she says about the show have actually been confirmed later on, maybe she knows the creators or something.
YEEEESSSSS! Ken Pontac, the creator of Happy Tree Friends said that he "remains optimistic that the show may produce new content in the future," and that "the characters aren't gone forever,".