The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
OMG! OMG! OMFG! Sorry about the language, but I FINALLY heard from that friend I had at the library that left because of something bad today. Good old Diane Simmons finally talked to me again for the first time in months (I changed her name because I don't want to give her real name. Diane is the name of the Quahog Channel 9 news reporter from Family Guy, btw.) We talked and she is doing much better, living with a friend and is finally okay. I've been praying for her and am thanking God so much right now! The good Lord has blessed her friends and family SO much by healing such a wonderful person from the wickedness of Satan's temptation. That is the most wonderful thing that's happened to me in weeks, :smile:.
There's no way this week could be rueened for me now (that's a reference to the episode that clip came from, btw!).
I'm going to post more dancing clips because of how happy I am right now and also cuz why the heck not, am I right?:
(What is The Grinch doing there? lol)

Katzi428

Reaction score
We still have Friendly's up here, but they're getting harder to find. And I like the Wattamelon roll too.
Friendly's is one of the few places you can actually find pistachio ice cream. No easy task.

Enjoy your youth while you still have it, heeheeheehee!!! In a few short days, you'll be as old as I was last week!!!!
I know that a lot of Friendly's restaurants have been closing for the past few years . ( I saw pistachio ice cream down here . as well as the Wattamelon. . If I tried to bring it home though , it would have become wattamelon soup!)
Very funny about enjoying my youth smart guy! You want a Geritol? :smirk: Just kidding of course!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Never heard of Friendly's. I thought it was just made-up for FTB when Oscar mentions it when Maria protests having dinner at Don't Drop Inn.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Never heard of Friendly's. I thought it was just made-up for FTB when Oscar mentions it when Maria protests having dinner at Don't Drop Inn.
Nope...there IS such a place! It has the most delicious ice cream sundaes!(I had to look Online to see if they're still open & they still are .I thought they were going to file Chapter 11 for awhile . ) Unfortunately I think they're only on the east coast of the USA Look on www.friendlys.com

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I decided to give a character bio for my fan made HTF character, Rose:

Name:Rose
Nickname:Megatron (Her friends call her that because she is a big Transformers fan)
Nationality:American
Religion:Christian
Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual
Political views:Repuglican (Rose has always wanted a pug to be president)
Favorite TV Shows:Transformers, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Thundercats, Robot Chicken, SpongeBob, The Big Bang Theory
Favorite Movies:Star Wars, Toy Story
Favorite Food:Fried chicken
Favorite Music Genres:Everything except for rap and country
Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper
Favorite Video Games:World of Warcraft, Super Mario, Crash Bandicoot, Uncharted
Birthday:May 15th
First Celebrity Crush:Justin Timberlake
First Cartoon Crush:Lion-O
Friends:Giggles, Cuddles, Toothy, Nutty (boyfriend), Petunia, Stacy, Lumpy
Enemies:Lifty, Shifty, Gyro-Robo (a nerd who always torments Rose over World of Warcraft and tries to steal her Gryphon)
First Jobs:Subway, White Castle, Gamestop at the mall
Hobbies: Reading, writing, gaming, hanging out with friends, going to movies with Nutty

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
My state is now roughly 95% drought free!
Whoohoo! This calls for a celebration! Who's watching Rango with me tonight? :wink:

I decided to give a character bio for my fan made HTF character, Rose:

Name:Rose
Nickname:Megatron (Her friends call her that because she is a big Transformers fan)
Nationality:American
Religion:Christian
Sexual Orientation:Heterosexual
Political views:Repuglican (Rose has always wanted a pug to be president)
Favorite TV Shows:Transformers, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Thundercats, Robot Chicken, SpongeBob, The Big Bang Theory
Favorite Movies:Star Wars, Toy Story
Favorite Food:Fried chicken
Favorite Music Genres:Everything except for rap and country
Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper
Favorite Video Games:World of Warcraft, Super Mario, Crash Bandicoot, Uncharted
Birthday:May 15th
First Celebrity Crush:Justin Timberlake
First Cartoon Crush:Lion-O
Friends:Giggles, Cuddles, Toothy, Nutty (boyfriend), Petunia, Stacy, Lumpy
Enemies:Lifty, Shifty, Gyro-Robo (a nerd who always torments Rose over World of Warcraft and tries to steal her Gryphon)
First Jobs:Subway, White Castle, Gamestop at the mall
Hobbies: Reading, writing, gaming, hanging out with friends, going to movies with Nutty
Why do I kind of get the impression Rose is kinda based on you :wink:?