The new What Made You Smile Today thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I got my first of two graduation gifts tonight. New wireless earbuds! The other one I will be receiving tomorrow.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
After a long and sometimes irritating work week, came home tonight and scrubbed up with my Foxcroft body butter...and now I smell like a forest floor in early October and it is the best thing ever. (Dying leaves is my favorite scent. Not even kidding.)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We used to have that from time to time in elementary school: the school cafeteria menu called it "cheese pizza," but we kids always called it "cheese in a boat." Because cheese was the only topping they put on it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You know what really made me smile today? Finally hearing back from my teacher friend via email last night after not hearing from her for almost a month now.

I was so thrilled when an email showed up in my Inbox. Was not happy at first, but then my face lit up bright as a Christmas tree.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Finding a dark and twisted little story I began some years ago still holds up. Now I'm determined to finish it.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Wow! Somebody on YouTube made these really good fan made HTF episodes. They look almost exactly like the real show and my mind was blown when I found out they were fan made. I'm planning on binging all of these some time soon:
Thank goodness fanfiction isn't considered a criminal offense when it comes to copyright laws, :smile:.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Wow! Somebody on YouTube made these really good fan made HTF episodes. They look almost exactly like the real show and my mind was blown when I found out they were fan made. I'm planning on binging all of these some time soon:
Thank goodness fanfiction isn't considered a criminal offense when it comes to copyright laws, :smile:.
Not trying to be rude to you or anything, but isn't Happy Tree Friends waaay too violent to post on MC?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My favorite teacher came over my house and I was so excited. She gave me a card along with a small gift and a big huge hug.

And get this. Me and my teacher are going on a date to Dunkin Donuts later on in the summer! It's going to be just me and her going in the car to somewhere nice.