1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MikaelaMuppet, Mar 6, 2017.

1. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Now only two more.

2. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

I found out that William Schallert (the dad from "The Patty Duke Show") voiced a character in an episode of "Dinosaurs."

MikaelaMuppet and scooterfan360 like this.
  3. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Watched a new episode of Wheel of Fortune for the first time in a long time tonight, and it was pretty fun.

The yellow contestant had the million dollar wedge and astonishingly kept it through the bonus round, but they didn't end up picking the million dollar slip on the little wheel, which was a little disappointing. He also nailed the bonus round puzzle really well ("ANCIENT AZTECS"), and I also figured it out once the first several letters came up. Also, during the Speed-Up round, someone mispronounced the answer ("MOVIE POSTER") as "movie pastor."

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    MikaelaMuppet and scooterfan360 like this.
  4. scooterfan360

scooterfan360 Well-Known Member

in living color, Jim Carey's skit, the fist that rocks the cradle, the part where his character Vera De Milo, is trying to seduce the husband, but sticking his butt out in front of the fridge.

5. Schfifty

For the second day in a row, two employees from different businesses have complimented my Courage the Cowardly Dog t-shirt (wore a blue one yesterday, a gray one today).

muppetgem and D'Snowth like this.
  6. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Would the gray one happen to be the one J.C. Penney had a couple of years ago? I got the biggest size they had, but the sizes definitely run too small, because it's like a leotard on me.

7. Schfifty

I don't know, but it looks like this:

[​IMG]

I got it from Cartoon Network's website for Christmas back in 2012.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  8. DramaQueenMokey

DramaQueenMokey Well-Known Member

Well, first I screamed like Nintendo 64 kid in utter joy but, today, I checked the mail and I finally got a shirt I purchased on Etsy along with some extra goodies :) My shirt features Rizzo The Rat almost exactly like the plush I had as a kid (only difference is the Rizzo on my shirt is posed and holding a pizza slice) but either way, I almost started crying happy tears and, just having the shirt is so surreal and helps make the fact that I will never see my Rizzo plush again hurt a little bit less. The shop owner was extra nice and sent me the extra goodies (a Kermit change purse and this lovely smelling Halloween-themed lotion) due to having been backed up with orders but, either way, it just made my day overall and I am still smiling:)

muppetgem and scooterfan360 like this.
  9. MikaelaMuppet

I like scented lotion myself! Sounds delicious.

10. MikaelaMuppet

I'm getting my very first job soon and cannot wait to start working!

11. MikaelaMuppet

12. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

So, I did manage to talk to someone from a mental health center (finally) regarding my mood swings/anxiety/depression I've been dealing with lately to set myself up with a counselor and it did feel nice to finally get to really talk to someone about what's been bugging me lately and can understand where I was coming from.

13. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

The last few nights when I've turned on [adult swim], Robot Chicken has had at least one amazing crossover/cameo per episode. The first one from Monday night had the real voices of Dom DeLuise and Burt Reynolds together (All Dogs Go To Heaven, anyone?). Tuesday night's had a skit called That 00s Show where they basically reunited the cast of That 70s Show (everybody was voiced by themselves, at least to my knowledge). Wednesday night's had a hilarious mashup between Beavis and Butt-Head and the Teen Titans. Wow, whoever's in charge of adult swim's programming schedule has been picking some good episodes lately, :). Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Sunday night's had a parody of Solid Snake from Metal Gear (it was mostly toilet humor, but it was awesome to see them do a skit about my favorite Super Smash Bros. Brawl fighter)

14. MikaelaMuppet

I saw a small portion of All Dogs Go To Heaven once, and started crying right away.

15. Flaky Pudding

I mentioned it because both Dom DeLuise and Burt Reynolds were in the movie together just like they were on Robot Chicken.

16. MikaelaMuppet

I didn't know there were even guest stars on the show.

17. Flaky Pudding

They have a lot of people on there. Some of the ones I can think of right now include Seth MacFarlane, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Wayne Brady, Tay Zonday, Kristin Chenoweth, Tila Tequila, Steve Aoki, Ashton Kutcher, Soleil Moone Frye, Melissa Joan Hart, 50 Cent, Phillis Diller, Weird Al Yankovic, Patrick Waburton, George Lucas, George R. R. Martin, Mark Hamill, Stan Lee, Adam West, and Billy Dee Williams :)

18. MikaelaMuppet

A lot or real good ones on that list. :D

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  19. Flaky Pudding

Yeah. It's rare that you'll ever see a George Lucas cameo on anything. That's awesome! Star Wars has always been a huge part of that show with constant skits, cameos, and references centered around the series, so I'm sure they were super excited to have him on there.

20. MikaelaMuppet

Oops. Meant to say of.