The new What Made You Smile Today thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I also got cable TV in my room as of yesterday. I absolutely love getting to lay on my bed and watch That 70s Show, it's actually quite relaxing. Last evening, I decided to watch Robot Chicken in my room for the first time (aside from the DVDs or YouTube), and figured due to how I've barely seen any of Season 2:that I'd watch last night's episode. Long story short, as soon as I saw THIS piece of creative genius, I knew almost instantly that I'm going to love having cable in my room.
Whether you were scared of those things as a kid or not, you have to admit:that is absolutely hilarious. Apparently, after I researched that season:I found out head writer of MAD, Kevin Shinick wrote that skit. No wonder it's so funny, :stick_out_tongue:. That is the MAD brand of sarcasm if I've ever seen it, lol.
Does he do voices also?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I also got cable TV in my room as of yesterday. I absolutely love getting to lay on my bed and watch That 70s Show, it's actually quite relaxing. Last evening, I decided to watch Robot Chicken in my room for the first time (aside from the DVDs or YouTube), and figured due to how I've barely seen any of Season 2:that I'd watch last night's episode. Long story short, as soon as I saw THIS piece of creative genius, I knew almost instantly that I'm going to love having cable in my room.
Whether you were scared of those things as a kid or not, you have to admit:that is absolutely hilarious. Apparently, after I researched that season:I found out head writer of MAD, Kevin Shinick wrote that skit. No wonder it's so funny, :stick_out_tongue:. That is the MAD brand of sarcasm if I've ever seen it, lol.
Do you have Comcast? And did you watch The Keg also?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Does he do voices also?
Heck yeah! He voiced pretty much every male character on MAD. Even though there's no way I could list them all without this post ending up being 5 pages long. I'm going to give a brief sample of the many characters Kevin voiced on MAD:Batman, Superman, Blu from Rio, Papa Smurf, Wolverine, Woody, Oscar the Grouch, SpongeBob, Mad News Anchor, Justin Bieber, Robin, Kermit, Big Bird, Edward Cullen, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Mario, Mickey Mouse, Lightning McQueen, Ash Ketchum, The Grim Reaper, Yogi Bear, Tigger, Eeyore, Garfield, Jake Sully from Avatar, Simon Cowell, Gepetto, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Emperor Palpatine, Haley Joel Osment, Spock, Wall-E, Jack Sparrow, Peter Pan, both Zack and Cody, Abraham Lincoln, The Backpack from Dora, Alvin, The Ice King, Ron Weasley, Dumbledore, Thomas the Tank Engine, Phineas, Ferb, all of the Ninja Turtles, Shredder, Perseus, Hades, Curious George, Peter Griffin, Donkey, Gordon Ramsay, Fred Jones, Mojo Jojo, Tintin, Johnny Bravo

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
We have DISH and no sadly, that episode has not aired in my neck of the woods yet. :frown:
You're lucky. Some of my neighbors have satellite as well, including DirecTV and I have to deal with having Comcast cable.

If only my family got Verizon FIOS a few years ago instead of Comcast, I would've been happier not having to deal with the constant internet issues I have. And the fact that FIOS probably has more channels.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Heck yeah! He voiced pretty much every male character on MAD. Even though there's no way I could list them all without this post ending up being 5 pages long. I'm going to give a brief sample of the many characters Kevin voiced on MAD:Batman, Superman, Blu from Rio, Papa Smurf, Wolverine, Woody, Oscar the Grouch, SpongeBob, Mad News Anchor, Justin Bieber, Robin, Kermit, Big Bird, Edward Cullen, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Mario, Mickey Mouse, Lightning McQueen, Ash Ketchum, The Grim Reaper, Yogi Bear, Tigger, Eeyore, Garfield, Jake Sully from Avatar, Simon Cowell, Gepetto, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Emperor Palpatine, Haley Joel Osment, Spock, Wall-E, Jack Sparrow, Peter Pan, both Zack and Cody, Abraham Lincoln, The Backpack from Dora, Alvin, The Ice King, Ron Weasley, Dumbledore, Thomas the Tank Engine, Phineas, Ferb, all of the Ninja Turtles, Shredder, Perseus, Hades, Curious George, Peter Griffin, Donkey, Gordon Ramsay, Fred Jones, Mojo Jojo, Tintin, Johnny Bravo
Does he do Robot Chicken voices also?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Does he do Robot Chicken voices also?
Yes! He voices Rocky Balboa, Pac-Man, The Conjunction Junction Conductor (Schoolhouse Rock!), Iron Man, Voltron, himself in the Carmen Sandiego skit, Handy Smurf, one of the Blue Meanies from Yellow Submarine, Thor, and Hannah Montana's boss.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yes! He voices Rocky Balboa, Pac-Man, The Conjunction Junction Conductor (Schoolhouse Rock!), Iron Man, Voltron, himself in the Carmen Sandiego skit, Handy Smurf, one of the Blue Meanies from Yellow Submarine, Thor, and Hannah Montana's boss.
:smile:

mr3urious

Reaction score
I'm going to be going to work for the first time today! It's an evening-late night shift, so I've been power napping for a while to help me adjust.