The new What Made You Smile Today thread

mr3urious

Reaction score
What's your job?
I'm working at the corporate office of a local fast food chain called Eegee's, mainly preparing and hauling the buckets of the titular slushes. I've applied to it a few weeks ago, and I was only one of two at the orientation to apply at the office.

Newsmanfan should know about this place since I believe he's also from Tucson.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm working at the corporate office of a local fast food chain called Eegee's, mainly preparing and hauling the buckets of the titular slushes. I've applied to it a few weeks ago, and I was only one of two at the orientation to apply at the office.

Newsmanfan should know about this place since I believe he's also from Tucson.
MMMMM... Slushies.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm starting to have a little bit of pain again in my left cheek again, which is why I cannot wait to go back to the oral surgeon for a followup and find out why.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The new Jumanji trailer. I've been a huge fan of that story since childhood and the movie absolutely awesome, :big_grin:. Plus I already like both Kevin Hart and Jack Black. In fact, I quote the Kevin Hart special where he says
"Me and He-Man are out!" all the time. Funny stuff, :stick_out_tongue:.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Two fluffy kittens at the animal shelter where I'm volunteering were in today. Unfortunately, I couldn't open the cages and cuddle with them, because they weren't ready for adoption yet.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The fact that I am now a Well-Known Member. :big_grin:
Wow, that was fast! Congrats and welcome to the Well-Known club (It's very exclusive :wink:).

Two fluffy kittens at the animal shelter where I'm volunteering were in today. Unfortunately, I couldn't open the cages and cuddle with them, because they weren't ready for adoption yet.
Cuddling kitties is always nice. I don't get to do that often.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
My mom is listening to the entire Hamilton soundtrack. I've never been so proud.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
While we're on the topic of kittens. My new cat (who is now named Shyanne) has a very adorable friendship with my dogs. Our extremely loving female mastiff/another breed (I'm not sure) of 2 years old absolutely adores our new kitten. She is constantly playing with her, licking her like a mother cat does to her kittens, sharing food with her, and laying with the kitten on her back. Our oldest dog (a beagle) normally doesn't like cats but he seems to have a unique bond with this kitten that I've never seen him have with any animal aside from other dogs before. It's adorable, :stick_out_tongue:.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
While we're on the topic of kittens. My new cat (who is now named Shyanne) has a very adorable friendship with my dogs. Our extremely loving female mastiff/another breed (I'm not sure) of 2 years old absolutely adores our new kitten. She is constantly playing with her, licking her like a mother cat does to her kittens, sharing food with her, and laying with the kitten on her back. Our oldest dog (a beagle) normally doesn't like cats but he seems to have a unique bond with this kitten that I've never seen him have with any animal aside from other dogs before. It's adorable, :stick_out_tongue:.
Yep, it's usually best to introduce pets when at least one of them is still a baby, that way the older one has time to get to know them and act as a guardian/ older sibling type.