1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MikaelaMuppet, Mar 6, 2017.

1. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

Sorry but this was really funny

2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

18 states and several cities are raising their minimum wage this year!

The states include: Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, New York, Rhode Island, Washington, Vermont, Alaska, Florida, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, Ohio, and South Dakota.

This could have huge benefits for the economy in those states and even the rest of the country.

3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Lucky those are mostly blue states; you'd probably never see a red state (like mine) do this.

4. Pig's Laundry

Well, all i'll say is I was a bit disappointed but not surprised Texas (my home state) wasn't on the list.

Still, good for all these millions of people! :)

5. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I’m in the process of getting all of Whose Line Is It Anyway.

6. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Once again, the new episode of Robot Chicken has made my night! It had parodies of childhood favorites Arthur and Oswald the Octopus as well as newer favorites of mine like Zootopia. It was SUCH a hilarious episode and I'm just glad I didn't fall out of my bed from laughing so hard. Seth Green and the gang has given me yet another night to remember thanks to another great episode.

7. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

This weekend, I'm going to see rapper/actor/public speaker Common do a speech about his life at a local college.

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  8. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

@1000 Eyes and I recently found a forum (which we won't name or say what it's about), so he made an account and screwed around with some really dull-minded people on there.

Old Thunder likes this.
  9. muppetgem

muppetgem Well-Known Member

That reminds me - I joined the Custom Barney Wiki (where I go by CrystalClod42) just to make silly troll articles. Because they don't really have any mods there, they pretty much allow you to write whatever crap you want as long as it's your own idea. Some of the joke articles I made are this and this. (Well, the latter wasn't originally made by me; it was just a completely empty article, so I adopted it and made it my own! :D)

10. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

That's really sad when they have wikis where there are no admins. That just shows how dead a website is.

muppetgem, gavry3 and Old Thunder like this.
  11. BlakeConor14

12. LittleJerry92

So, I talked to a guy at mobile cuts in Boston on the phone for a video internship and am gonna see him in person tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

13. BlakeConor14

Have no clue about what you said but good luck

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  14. Pig's Laundry

That's awesome! He's a really cool guy!

Luck wished.

Bing bong bing bing bing.

What's even worse to me, is when admins don't care what "info" they put on the wiki, they just put completely unconfirmed bull, so it basically becomes a fan fic wiki. And then, when you try to correct them you either get blocked or chewed out, and your edits get reverted.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  15. BlakeConor14

16. MikaelaMuppet

I smell Auto-Tune...

17. BlakeConor14

I smell shut the f*ck up and let the king of all music do his thing ☺

18. MikaelaMuppet

I know, but can just tell by the first note that it’s clearly Auto-Tune.

19. LittleJerry92

Dude, that annoys me so much! That happened to me with (not an admin, but a regular user) on the Total Drama wiki back in late 2010 when I took out a made up Cartoon Network edit to show it was the same from the original Canadian edit and he kept reverting it out of biasness and even showed him my source to which he kept reverting anyway. I ended up calling him out for it and he, once again, didn't listen to which I chewed him out once more for being rude which got him to shut up. He's since been blocked.

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  20. BlakeConor14

Are you criticizing the supreme leader
    HE will cut off your balls with a saw and insert 10000000 copies of home alone 2 up your arse if you do that again