1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MikaelaMuppet, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Speaking of trailers that made me smile today. In addition to the kick@$$-beyond-words young Han Solo trailer, two more awesome looking prequel films will get released in the next few years.

Being a fan of both Star Wars and Harry Potter, I'm most definitely adding both of these to my "movies to see in 2018 and 2019" list.

2. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

My Wikia account finally got disabled.

3. Flaky Pudding

OMG, this is SO clever! When I first saw this skit, I was like "I know I've heard that song somewhere" so I started thinking about it and then it hit me:That's supposed to be their take on the Caillou theme song!
    NOTE:This skit isn't too inappropriate except for one use of a certain word that means donkey. Because it's Weird Al, I wouldn't even expect it to be too over the top anyway.

I love when they do skits that make the audience think for a second rather than resorting to simple mindless sight gags all the time.

4. Flaky Pudding

Tara Strong is coming to my Comic-Con this Spring. I'M GONNA MEET ONE OF THE VOICES OF MY CHILDHOOD! WOO-HOO! :)

5. MikaelaMuppet

Who else is going to be there?

6. MikaelaMuppet

I was gonna say because it sounds like Al.

7. Flaky Pudding

-Chuck freaking Norris
    -Paulie Shore
    -The guy who played Admiral Ackbar in Star Wars (IT'S A TRAP!)
    -The guy who was inside the Jabba the Hutt suit in Return of the Jedi

8. MikaelaMuppet

Get pictures with Tara and Chuck! I would love to see them.

Flaky Pudding likes this.
  9. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Kid, you're still in your childhood.

10. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Oh man... If Tara comes to the east coast for a comic Con, I'd be so happy.

(....I wonder how she'd feel if I told her Ember McLain and Raven were two of my childhood crushes. :p )

11. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Raven was one of the hottest animated babes of the 2000s.

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  12. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

I think Raven is partially why I have a thing for goth chicks....

D'Snowth likes this.
  13. MikaelaMuppet

The Patriots ended up winning last night.

14. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

So far, so good. Been to three of my doctors this week, and every one gave me good news.
    Heart- check.
    Feet-check.
    Endocrinologist- check. A1C came down, lost a little weight, all good.
    Eyes tomorrow.

The older you get (and living with diabetes for almost 30 years) your health becomes your top priority. But looks like I'll be around a little longer. 8)

LittleJerry92 likes this.
  15. Flaky Pudding

Although I'm not familiar with too many of the characters being used on last night's new Robot Chicken (Jabberjaw, Cats, Daniel Tiger, etc.), they did do a really long parody of Smash Bros. that absolutely made my night. I have the same Kirby action figure they used btw.

16. MikaelaMuppet

I just realized that this year will be my 5th anniversary of joining MC!

17. Flaky Pudding

My cat who had been missing for a week or so finally came back today. I don't know where she had been but she seemed completely healthy. Seeing her was awesome and all but there was another part of this that made me smile today. My dog is absolutely in love with this cat to the point where she almost mothers it and treats it like her puppy. But anyway, as soon as the cat came home the dog's ears perked up and she got REALLY excited. Seriously, that might've been the happiest I've seen her in a while. Which she's already a pretty perky dog, so trust me that's saying something!

18. BlakeConor14

BlakeConor14 Well-Known Member

I bought new footy boots for school in August and haven't needed them but a few weeks ago I went to find them and they were missing

And I have only gone and found em!!!!!!
    Yes