The new What Made You Smile Today thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even though I totally wasn't prepared for it, today is apparently the first truly cool day of the fall season: mid-60s; a day for wearing long pants. Now I'm just trying to decide whether to sleep in my Cookie Monster jammie pants tonight, or my Oscar the Grouch ones.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Girl a few houses away from mine (about high-school aged and very friendly) was out playing her guitar and singing. Decided to sit on my front porch for a bit and listen.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner as part of the no more pills celebration with my dad and the food was really delicious.

I was so hungry that I couldn't stop eating, so I decided to eat all of my wings and drink all of my mango blender (milkshake).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If we're goin' there, yesterday in a restaurant, I saw a girl (also about high school age) wearing nothing but a gray t-shirt and black panties.

Not that that made me smile, just throwing that into the conversation since we're on the subject.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If we're goin' there, yesterday in a restaurant, I saw a girl (also about high school age) wearing nothing but a gray t-shirt and black panties.
Well, it IS no shirt, no shoes.... No mention of pants. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In that case, Red Guy from COW AND CHICKEN would love that technicality.

But then again, I've been to a McDonald's in Florida where lots of dudes weren't wearing shirts . . . but then again, it was by the beach, and it was summer vacation, so I guess they were being a little leanient?