The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Speaking of Christmas, Robot Chicken season 9 will start with a Christmas special on December 10th *squeals* I'M SOOOO EXCITED! I've waited all year for this and have seriously marked the day down on the calendar so I can set my DVR for it. I can't wait to see what this season has in store. First HTF comes back (Giggles and all), now Robot Chicken! Dang, it's like the people behind these shows are secretly spying on me and bringing back all my favorites due to how I'm constantly talking about them :coy:.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Speaking of Christmas, Robot Chicken season 9 will start with a Christmas special on December 10th *squeals* I'M SOOOO EXCITED! I've waited all year for this and have seriously marked the day down on the calendar so I can set my DVR for it. I can't wait to see what this season has in store. First HTF comes back (Giggles and all), now Robot Chicken! Dang, it's like the people behind these shows are secretly spying on me and bringing back all my favorites due to how I'm constantly talking about them :coy:.
I’m also hoping to get new computer speakers and a portable charger.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
To get her ready for the new season, I've been showing my mom a bunch of Robot Chicken episodes lately. Guess what? Surprisingly, she actually really likes the show. She told me yesterday that it reminds her of a "fully stop motion animated adult version of MAD" which used to be one of our favorite shows before it was cancelled. Despite how she doesn't get into Family Guy or any of that stuff, she really doesn't mind the darker skits on the show. In fact, some of the ones I get a little worried about showing her have ended up being her favorites. Really the only thing we don't like are the ones that make fun of Jesus but considering it's on adult swim I'd come to expect them to do stuff like that at this point. We've also been quoting the show a lot lately as well. Now whenever there's a twist ending in a movie, my mom will say
"What a twist!" as a reference to one of the more famous memetic skits. It's hilarious!