The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I've become an inspiration down on Happy Tree Fanon Wiki. I posted a comment on one story about a funny concept I thought of where Petunia shrinks down and fights germs Rambo-style. I was just making a joke and almost expected nobody to even think twice about my comment but guess what? Somebody made an episode based off of the comment I posted and even credited me. I just don't know what to say, I'm so excited right now!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My mom and I are going with a couple of friends to see The Justice League movie tomorrow.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Holy crab, Batman! Somebody made a playlist of a bunch of my videos. Not even just one that includes a few of mine, but a playlist specifically dedicated to 1visualfxguy. Man, that makes me feel good to know that I have a fan out there that was dedicated enough to do this.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXS-Toq-zz7P9fofNoQgkcmU2pdKlfmmb
Although some of these are old ones I don't really like, the majority of the ones he included are some of the ones I'm most proud of. Plus, this same guy constantly references me in his videos and comments on my new ones all the time. I think I might officially have found the first fulltime 1visualfxguy fanboy.

This guy keeps the already happy squirrel on my avatar smiling proudly lol :stick_out_tongue:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My mom and I are going with a couple of friends to see The Justice League movie tomorrow.
I think it's kind of funny how they say
"We're making Aquaman cool again," with this new JL movie. Ummmm, again? I'm sorry but since when has Aquaman ever been cool until they got the strong guy from Game of Thrones to play him in this new movie.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Holy crab, Batman! Somebody made a playlist of a bunch of my videos. Not even just one that includes a few of mine, but a playlist specifically dedicated to 1visualfxguy. Man, that makes me feel good to know that I have a fan out there that was dedicated enough to do this.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXS-Toq-zz7P9fofNoQgkcmU2pdKlfmmb
Although some of these are old ones I don't really like, the majority of the ones he included are some of the ones I'm most proud of. Plus, this same guy constantly references me in his videos and comments on my new ones all the time. I think I might officially have found the first fulltime 1visualfxguy fanboy.

This guy keeps the already happy squirrel on my avatar smiling proudly lol :stick_out_tongue:.
Did you subscribe?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Did you subscribe?
I most definitely subscribed to him. All the support he showed my channel was enough to make me a fan but also his videos are really good quality. He uses stuff I like all the time (Muppets, Fraggle Rock, Happy Tree Friends, Robot Chicken, Stitch, Pikachu, Bob's Burgers, The Big Bang Theory, Alfred E. Neuman etc.). Wow, this guy confirmed in a recent video that he's only 13. For a 13 year old, he's got awesome taste in pop culture :wisdom:.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I most definitely subscribed to him. All the support he showed my channel was enough to make me a fan but also his videos are really good quality. He uses stuff I like all the time (Muppets, Fraggle Rock, Happy Tree Friends, Robot Chicken, Stitch, Pikachu, Bob's Burgers, etc.). Wow, this guy confirmed in a recent video that he's only 13. For a 13 year old, he's got awesome taste in pop culture :wisdom:.
Hopefully he subscribes to you back.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
One of the cats at the shelter yesterday (and Monday) jumped on me when I sat down on the little couch in one of the cat rooms, climbed up on my shoulder, and started licking my ear, and he nibbled it a little, too (what a little Casanova!) It didn't hurt, he wasn't chomping on it. It was what I call a "love nip," or "nibblies."