The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
18 states and several cities are raising their minimum wage this year!

The states include: Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Michigan, New York, Rhode Island, Washington, Vermont, Alaska, Florida, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Jersey, Ohio, and South Dakota.

This could have huge benefits for the economy in those states and even the rest of the country.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lucky those are mostly blue states; you'd probably never see a red state (like mine) do this.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Lucky those are mostly blue states; you'd probably never see a red state (like mine) do this.
Well, all i'll say is I was a bit disappointed but not surprised Texas (my home state) wasn't on the list.

Still, good for all these millions of people! :smile:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Once again, the new episode of Robot Chicken has made my night! It had parodies of childhood favorites Arthur and Oswald the Octopus as well as newer favorites of mine like Zootopia. It was SUCH a hilarious episode and I'm just glad I didn't fall out of my bed from laughing so hard. Seth Green and the gang has given me yet another night to remember thanks to another great episode.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This weekend, I'm going to see rapper/actor/public speaker Common do a speech about his life at a local college.

gravy

Reaction score
@1000 Eyes and I recently found a forum (which we won't name or say what it's about), so he made an account and screwed around with some really dull-minded people on there.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
That reminds me - I joined the Custom Barney Wiki (where I go by CrystalClod42) just to make silly troll articles. Because they don't really have any mods there, they pretty much allow you to write whatever crap you want as long as it's your own idea. Some of the joke articles I made are this and this. (Well, the latter wasn't originally made by me; it was just a completely empty article, so I adopted it and made it my own! :big_grin:)