1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Monday August 6 on PBS. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by MikaelaMuppet, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

Discovering that my favorite singer, John Mellencamp was on Family Guy! No, that wasn't a parody of him. THAT WAS THE REAL GUY! They actually got John Mellencamp to do a voice on there. That is nothing short of awesome in my opinion:

2. fuzzygobo

fuzzygobo Well-Known Member

Walmart (or any store for that matter) should not be taking defective merchandise and selling it as new. There's a proper way to write off damaged merchandise so it doesn't get counted as current inventory. Plus you don't deceive customers into spending money on a defective product.

Any Del likes this.
  3. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

Same what happened at GameStop. I brought a PS3 that was refurbished, it was only playing blurays and Dvds, not games.

4. Hayley B

Hayley B Well-Known Member

To be reminded that I only have less than 2 weeks until I visit Universal Studios in Orlando. This will be my first time doing Universal too.

5. ConsummateVs

ConsummateVs Well-Known Member

This. Just, this. Two things that are both awesome on their own become completely epic when combined.