The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So first....

A nice Coco Bandicoot drawing that my friend David made for me after a whole year of waiting. :stick_out_tongue:

Second, just the fact that I have people who care about me. Even if I may have been away for only a couple days, it always feels nice to know there are people who show concern after a slightly heated day. There are some people I've dealt with in life that just flat out stop talking to me after one little incident. :smirk:

Any Del

Reaction score
Just saw Dragon Ball Super #130 today.... OMG this episode was even BETTER than the pervious one! I'm just utterly speechless right now. I feel like doing cartwheels and backflips around my house now!

This part was especially my all time favorite!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
This week marks the 45th anniversary of Pink Floyd's masterpiece, The Dark Side of the Moon.

This album propelled the group from being a British progressive cult band to superstars. Songs dealt with topics of human condition, including forces which drive people insane- time, money, to name a few.
The songs were built up in concert a year before the album was recorded, then crafted into a seamless song cycle. Using state of the art recording techniques, the album still sounds as fresh today (and its subject matter just as relevant) as it did in 1973.

Its performance on the charts was staggering. 15 years on the album charts (no other group, not even the Beatles, ever came close), and over 45 million copies sold. This album still steadily sells about a million units a year. How many other records from the 70's can do that?

Pairs extremely well with The Wizard of Oz, as seen on the YouTube phenomenon, "The Dark Side of the Rainbow".

If I was on a desert island with just one CD, this would be a serious contender.
Definitely worth listening to, from start to finish.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My cat just had 6 adorable little kittens. I can't wait for them to get big enough to play with :smile:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Screwhead, this stupid little GoBot is a huge ham who will literally do anything for attention: