1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The "Next Muppet on Family Guy" thread

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by muppet maniac, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Ilikemuppets New Member

Yeah, I've seen that. It's so hilarious!:zany:
  2. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I don't know if anyone's posted this yet, but on the third disk for Family guy Volume 4 the Statler and Waldorf from the episode "Petergeist" appear in a character rotation on the menu, it's totally cool! :boo: :sleep:
  3. Drtooth Well-Known Member

In the upcoming "Star Wars" 2 part season premiere, Brian says "Wocka Wocka!" in the advertisement they showed.
  4. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Oh I noticed that too. I'm so incredibly excited for that episode!
  5. SarahOnBway Member

In response to the "Tan Aquatic" episode that everyone's been talking about (you know--"wrong-sounding Muppets"), Volume 5 came out on Tuesday and, as a huge Family Guy fan I ran out and bought it. I listened to the commentary for that episode first, particularly because I was interested to hear what they had to say about the Muppets and the guys on the commentary actually were discussing the reason Jim died. Someone (I think Seth MacFarlane but I can't remember) said "oh it was because it was against his religion, he was a Christian Scientist" or something and then another person said "see, I heard that he just had strep throat and never got it checked out" and they discussed it for a few minutes. It wasn't particularly funny or insightful--they didn't mention anything about the "wrong-sounding Muppets"--but it was interesting nonetheless.

Also, the person playing Fozzie at the end is Michael Clarke Duncan from The Green Mile and The Whole Nine Yards, among other movies. :)
  6. Kuriboh Man Active Member

as for that Wocka Wocka thing. I get it. The role Brian is playing is Chewbacca the Wookie (Wocka and Wookie Now that's Funny.:) ;)
  7. MrsPepper Active Member

Yeah I saw that commercial too. I can't wait for that episode, it's so freaking exciting! Yay!
  8. Winslow Leach Active Member

I haven't seen any adverts for this one yet, but I've heard about it. I'm getting pumped for the upcoming season. The producers even say there's going to be an episode called "Stewie Kills Lois," lol!
  9. theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Okay, so this has nothing to do with the Muppets, but I just found this incredibly funny clip on YouTube and felt I needed to share...
  10. SgtGonzoPepper New Member

I thought that Emmy clip was Awesome especially the Charlie Sheen joke! but anyway The best family guy muppet reference will always be to me the Beaker one!:eek:
  11. Java Active Member

Okay, my husband was watching this the other day and there was something about Peter turning the house into a puppet at somepoint. Could this be a Henson reference to the talking houses on TMS 1?
  12. SgtGonzoPepper New Member

The house wasnt made as a reference because peter built it to scare people.
  13. Frogster Active Member

I'd heard about the Star Wars episode a cpl weeks ago, and since then I was swearing to myself they'd make a Muppet reference... and look what happened. lol :o
  14. Drtooth Well-Known Member

I really wish they had a refference to Red Fraggle during the "Come in Red" jokes....
  15. travellingpat Active Member

oh my gosh did you guys see the star wars episode.....it was AWESOME! wow.........it was so great and i think the only muppet reference was the wocka wocka btw
  16. tutter_fan Well-Known Member

Yeah, it was travellingpat! It was a great episode! Too bad I missed most of the first half of the episode!
  17. Frogster Active Member

You know when the description of Episode IV was going on? I could totally tell that Peter wrote that. It was hilarious how he was making fun of Angelina Jolie. She may be with Brad Pitt, but it doesn't take away the fact she's a weirdo.

Anyways, as Princess Leia was buying some space groceries, this happened...
  18. Kuriboh Man Active Member

It was so funny when Chris Pointed out that "Robot Chicken" Did the same thing 3 months ago.
  19. TheJimHensonHour New Member

I find Robot chicken to be Shallow & Pedantic.
  20. MuppetMarc New Member

Yesss, Shallow and Pedantic.