1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Save Muppet Central Radio
    Within days Muppet Central Radio could be off the air. Show your support and save the station by listening via Radionomy's website and apps. We're also on iTunes and Apple TV. Learn More

The non-muppet fanfiction thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fragglemuppet, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Fragglemuppet

Fragglemuppet Well-Known Member

We've got quite a nice-sized muppet fanfiction section here at Muppetcentral, but what I want to know is, what other types of fanfiction do you like? Let's dedicate this thread to all things fanfiction! Share links to your stories or profiles, tell us what you're working on, share ideas, whatever suits your fancy! :)

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. ErinAardvark

ErinAardvark Well-Known Member

Well, I don't usually read fanfic other than my own, because I am incredibly picky. Though I usually don't say anything about what I don't like. What right do I have to tell someone how to write their fanfic? Anyway, in between 2007 and 2016, I have written 126 fanfics on Fanfiction.net (and the number includes waaaayyyy more if you include some of the stuff I've written before I joined FF.net!) I have a couple of unfinished works, which will probably never get updated, though. I don't expect you guys to read all 126 of my fanfics, but here's the link to my FF.net profile page anyway. Also, four of these fanfics were originally written by my sister, and allowed me to tweak them for my own purposes.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/692821/Erin-T-Aardvark

3. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

I don't go on fanfiction sites that much. But when I do, I like Quotev, FanFiction.net, Wattpad, Archive Of Our Own, and Teen Ink.

4. Flaky Pudding

Flaky Pudding Well-Known Member

I love Happy Tree Fanon Wiki. There is so much material to read. Many pages worth of HTF goodness, :). Plus, if you read enough, you'll get attached to the fanon characters as well. Trust me, I've been there! lol

5. 1000 Eyes

1000 Eyes Well-Known Member

Anyone who likes Thomas & Friends fanfics needs to sign up at http://www.sodorislandforums.com . Not only is it a great forum, but they also have the Extended Railway Series, a continuation of the original books by the Rev. W. Awdry. Great stuff.

6. MikaelaMuppet

I can't view the forum.

7. 1000 Eyes

8. MikaelaMuppet

I don't like the company (ProBoards) who runs it, so am not going to.

9. 1000 Eyes

:eek: Wha... wha... not like ProBoards??!!... wha... ?! :eek:

10. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

ProBoards still exists?

11. 1000 Eyes

Heck yeah.

12. MikaelaMuppet

I didn't get along with the staff and some of the members, but not all.

13. MikaelaMuppet

Yes.

14. 1000 Eyes

Ah, I see. I've always loved it because it's simple and easy to use. Just what an administrator needs!

And yes, still exists. In fact, they're working on V6 of it right now. It's a little smaller than in its peak though it's still one of the biggest holsters out there, at least among the free ones.

15. Xerus

Xerus Well-Known Member

I've written quite a few fanfics myself, before I switched to making webcomics. I wrote a lot of Muppet stuff, along with some anime, mostly a Pokémon saga. And I wrote stories for my favorite cartoons like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Animalia, and the Rainbow Brite 2014 reboot. And a mini-series called HB House, about a house filled with random Hanna-Barbera characters. https://www.fanfiction.net/u/66885/Cullen

16. MikaelaMuppet

I liked PB at first, but now I like XenForo instead.

17. 1000 Eyes

18. MikaelaMuppet

Are you talking to me?

19. 1000 Eyes

:shifty: Maybe.... :shifty: