The non-muppet fanfiction thread

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
We've got quite a nice-sized muppet fanfiction section here at Muppetcentral, but what I want to know is, what other types of fanfiction do you like? Let's dedicate this thread to all things fanfiction! Share links to your stories or profiles, tell us what you're working on, share ideas, whatever suits your fancy! :smile:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Well, I don't usually read fanfic other than my own, because I am incredibly picky. Though I usually don't say anything about what I don't like. What right do I have to tell someone how to write their fanfic? Anyway, in between 2007 and 2016, I have written 126 fanfics on Fanfiction.net (and the number includes waaaayyyy more if you include some of the stuff I've written before I joined FF.net!) I have a couple of unfinished works, which will probably never get updated, though. I don't expect you guys to read all 126 of my fanfics, but here's the link to my FF.net profile page anyway. Also, four of these fanfics were originally written by my sister, and allowed me to tweak them for my own purposes.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/692821/Erin-T-Aardvark

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I don't go on fanfiction sites that much. But when I do, I like Quotev, FanFiction.net, Wattpad, Archive Of Our Own, and Teen Ink.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I love Happy Tree Fanon Wiki. There is so much material to read. Many pages worth of HTF goodness, :smile:. Plus, if you read enough, you'll get attached to the fanon characters as well. Trust me, I've been there! lol

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Anyone who likes Thomas & Friends fanfics needs to sign up at http://www.sodorislandforums.com . Not only is it a great forum, but they also have the Extended Railway Series, a continuation of the original books by the Rev. W. Awdry. Great stuff.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I don't like the company (ProBoards) who runs it, so am not going to.