1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Official "Office" Thread!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Frogster, Sep 24, 2007.

1. Frogster Active Member

I don't know about the lot of you, but I cannot wait until Season 4 starts up for "The Office." Dunder Mifflin's going to be quite different this year; at the end of last season, we finally see that Jim and Pam are going to start a relationship. Also, since the C.F.O of Dunder Mifflin, David Wallace, hired the former temp (and Fire Guy) Ryan Howard, it's going to be somewhat akward for Michael Scott, the guy in charge of the Scranton branch. Speaking of the idiotic yet hilarious boss, he's got Jan Levingston, his former boss, living with him in his condo, and if you guys saw at the end of last season, Michael is seeing the darker side of Jan... so it'd be nice to see some of that go on. My prediction is that, in the first three episodes, Michael (who's always made borderline sexual comments towards Ryan) will say something along the lines of wanting to get close to Ryan like he did Jan lol. Also, we'll see Dwight Schrute and Angela Martin's relationship start to take more of a stand. Plus, all your favorites, including Stanley and his crosswords, matronly Phylis, Meredith the alcoholic, the borderline homeless man Creed, H.R. rep Toby, plus Kevin, Andy, Karen, and many many more.
  2. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Yes.......yes you will. I saw some of the synopsis on Office Tally's website and it seems like it's gonna be a really good season this year. The Convention in Scranton's gonna be INSANE and this season is gonna be interesting. Oh, and there is a Dunder Mifflin Infinity site that lets you work for DM. There are a lot of different Office related things. I'm also on theOfficeChat.com site which is a chatroom that talks about the Office, among other things. Ok, enough of that. I like the show and it's gonna be strange watching the different relationships develop. Especially the Jim/Pam one, but I'm more looking forward to the Dwangela relationship. Stay tuned on Thursday cause it's gonna be good.

Daniel
  3. Beakerfan Active Member

I loooooove Dwight. He's just.... creepy in an awesome way.
  4. Drtooth Well-Known Member

They have bizzarre little office items featuring The Office characters at Target's dollar section. I was thinking of picking up some magnets.
  5. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Ah, yes. The "Nifty Gifties" I wish that they had those in Target when I was in Atlanta. We stopped there for something and if they had those, I woulda went broke lol. I woulda got em all.

Daniel
  6. Frogster Active Member

Teheheman, I love your avatar... I love it when Michael makes fun of Toby. I liked it last season when Michael tells Jan there's no convicts in the office... "Unless you mean Toby. Convicted rapist!" Other nice quotes for Toby...

"What are you writing, Pervball?"
    "Toby is everything that is wrong with Dunder Mifflin Paper."
    "Toby works for HR, which means he's not a part of this family. And he's divorced, which means he's not a part of his own family."
    "Go home, Toby."
  7. Teheheman Well-Known Member

lol, thanks, I saw a few that I liked but this is probably the best one that I could find that was within the regulations of the avatar.
    I hate so much the things you choose to be. lol.

Daniel
  8. Ilikemuppets New Member

I love this show! Just genius! And the season premier was brilliant!
  9. Teheheman Well-Known Member

The season premiere was great. I can't wait for tonight, Ryan comes back and things are gonna get very interesting. OH, btw, little convention update for those who are going, the people who are confirmed to be there are: Kate Flannery(Meredith), Minky Kaling(Kelly), Oscar Nunez(Oscar), Angela Kinsey(Angela), Brian Baurgarden(Kevin), Leslie David Baker(Stanley), Merlora Hardin(Jan), Bobby Ray Shafer(Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration), Phyllis Smith(Phyllis), and Creed Bratton(Creed). PLUS, Greg Daniels said that him and the writers were gonna be there, so that means that BJ Novak(Ryan) and Paul Leiberstein(Toby) might be there. Man, I can't wait.

Daniel
  10. Frogster Active Member

Where's the convention at?
  11. Teheheman Well-Known Member

12. Ilikemuppets New Member

That would be so awesome to go to. I can't wait for tonights episode either!
  13. Teheheman Well-Known Member

Yep, I'm going, and I'm hoping that more cast members are gonna be there as well. The others are Toby and Darryl with the other writers and show creator. Anyways, I can't wait for tonights episode either. 3rd of 4 straight hour long episodes. This is gonna be big(that's what she said)

Daniel
  14. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Am I the only one last night who almost died at the cold opening in which they got excited the DVD Logo square actually hit the corner? I swear, I couldn't pay attention to the next 10 minutes of the show, because I was still rolling around laughing.
  15. Teheheman Well-Known Member

lol, THAT was great, only cause I have a DVD player that does the same thing, bounces back and forth. The thing that killed me was the excitement of watching the DVD logo bounce and Pam swearing up and down that she saw it hit the corner. Let's see, Phyllis was great, especially the scene where she threw the thing in her face. Andy, as always, was great(especially with the ABBA song and the 2 background vocals. Wonder if he made those himself too) Jim was great with the interaction scenes. First with him and Pam, then him and Michael, and back to the PB&J connection. The prank on Dwight was just classic JAM, but it also had heart at the end of it with "the system" congratulating Dwight after Pam sees how bad he's taking him and Angela's split. Darryl and Kelly? Could there be a new couple? Hmm....Ryan's a schmuck. But that didn't need to be said. Michaels speech TO Ryan was great. I don't know whose car that was that Michael set the plate on, but that was a good scene between Michael and Dwight. Stanley dancing, the pizza kid getting kidnapped, Oscar and Kevin looking up to see if they'd get jail time as accomplises and the big pizza debate. Overall, a fairly good episode. Not bad for an hour-long. There are more but this is getting to be long(that's what she said)

Daniel
  16. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Couple questions... now, as I said before I was choking on my flem and my eyes were buldging out of my head, and I was blurry for 5 minutes after I calmed down. plus I was drawing something at the time.

So here's the questions.

What did the "computer" say before Dwight was almost crying about Angela?

What was the Dr. Seuss Book? Was it green eggs and ham?
  17. Gonzo14 Active Member

"I love my employees, even though I hit one of you with my car for which I take full responsibility.”
  18. Ilikemuppets New Member

Loved it! Too funny!
  19. Teheheman Well-Known Member

The computer said that you had beat me, you are a superior being(I think, I know that was the last thing that the computer said to him)
    The book WAS Green Eggs and Ham cause the book that he wanted to give him was out, so he got him that. Same thing lol. I think the book was called "My have you grown" or something like that. I'll look it up.

Daniel
  20. Drtooth Well-Known Member

Yeah. He was looking for "Oh the Places You'll Go," but couldn't find it. I love how he tossed it out of the car when he was upset.

I also really enjoy Michael's transference of anger in that episode. He was mad at Ryan, and took out his agression and feelings on the Pizza delivery boy. I love the fact he's only a jerk because his feelings are easily hurt.