The Official "Office" Thread!

Frogster

Reaction score
I don't know about the lot of you, but I cannot wait until Season 4 starts up for "The Office." Dunder Mifflin's going to be quite different this year; at the end of last season, we finally see that Jim and Pam are going to start a relationship. Also, since the C.F.O of Dunder Mifflin, David Wallace, hired the former temp (and Fire Guy) Ryan Howard, it's going to be somewhat akward for Michael Scott, the guy in charge of the Scranton branch. Speaking of the idiotic yet hilarious boss, he's got Jan Levingston, his former boss, living with him in his condo, and if you guys saw at the end of last season, Michael is seeing the darker side of Jan... so it'd be nice to see some of that go on. My prediction is that, in the first three episodes, Michael (who's always made borderline sexual comments towards Ryan) will say something along the lines of wanting to get close to Ryan like he did Jan lol. Also, we'll see Dwight Schrute and Angela Martin's relationship start to take more of a stand. Plus, all your favorites, including Stanley and his crosswords, matronly Phylis, Meredith the alcoholic, the borderline homeless man Creed, H.R. rep Toby, plus Kevin, Andy, Karen, and many many more.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Yes.......yes you will. I saw some of the synopsis on Office Tally's website and it seems like it's gonna be a really good season this year. The Convention in Scranton's gonna be INSANE and this season is gonna be interesting. Oh, and there is a Dunder Mifflin Infinity site that lets you work for DM. There are a lot of different Office related things. I'm also on theOfficeChat.com site which is a chatroom that talks about the Office, among other things. Ok, enough of that. I like the show and it's gonna be strange watching the different relationships develop. Especially the Jim/Pam one, but I'm more looking forward to the Dwangela relationship. Stay tuned on Thursday cause it's gonna be good.

Daniel

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I loooooove Dwight. He's just.... creepy in an awesome way.

Drtooth

Reaction score
They have bizzarre little office items featuring The Office characters at Target's dollar section. I was thinking of picking up some magnets.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Ah, yes. The "Nifty Gifties" I wish that they had those in Target when I was in Atlanta. We stopped there for something and if they had those, I woulda went broke lol. I woulda got em all.

Daniel

Frogster

Reaction score
Teheheman, I love your avatar... I love it when Michael makes fun of Toby. I liked it last season when Michael tells Jan there's no convicts in the office... "Unless you mean Toby. Convicted rapist!" Other nice quotes for Toby...

"What are you writing, Pervball?"
"Toby is everything that is wrong with Dunder Mifflin Paper."
"Toby works for HR, which means he's not a part of this family. And he's divorced, which means he's not a part of his own family."
"Go home, Toby."

Teheheman

Reaction score
lol, thanks, I saw a few that I liked but this is probably the best one that I could find that was within the regulations of the avatar.
I hate so much the things you choose to be. lol.

Daniel

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love this show! Just genius! And the season premier was brilliant!

Teheheman

Reaction score
The season premiere was great. I can't wait for tonight, Ryan comes back and things are gonna get very interesting. OH, btw, little convention update for those who are going, the people who are confirmed to be there are: Kate Flannery(Meredith), Minky Kaling(Kelly), Oscar Nunez(Oscar), Angela Kinsey(Angela), Brian Baurgarden(Kevin), Leslie David Baker(Stanley), Merlora Hardin(Jan), Bobby Ray Shafer(Bob Vance, Vance Refrigeration), Phyllis Smith(Phyllis), and Creed Bratton(Creed). PLUS, Greg Daniels said that him and the writers were gonna be there, so that means that BJ Novak(Ryan) and Paul Leiberstein(Toby) might be there. Man, I can't wait.

Daniel