The Official "Office" Thread!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Did anyone see the new episode tonight? I laughed SO hard! This show keeps growing more and more surprisingly wonderful! What a twist there at the end, huh? Haha, too funny! ! ! Hope things turn out well for all the Dunder Mifflin employees though. :stick_out_tongue:
Yeah! What an awesome episode! I was shocked by the ending!:eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
There was something seriously heart breaking and yet so to the character that Michael would throw away something wonderful to get back into that dangerous relationship.

I especially loved how the new HR director believed Dwight's hokum about Kevin being "special" instead of just galloot slow. And Kevin, of course (as I could tell from how he was smiling) mistook it as sexual.

But the best part of the episode had to be Michael's endless happiness that Toby was leaving. His random hatred towards him was nothing more than hillarious the entire series through. I love how they barely got into why he was hated so much. Maybe because he was a wet blanket? I dunno.

travellingpat

Reaction score
This was a great espidoe! i think it was one of my favorites and kevin gave me another reason to love him hahha

Teheheman

Reaction score
The finale was great, but I knew that Jim wasn't going to ask Pam to marry her. I mean, seriously, it took em 3 years to get em together, they aren't gonna have em engaged by the end of this season. It would've been nice to see, but I don't think it was gonna happen. Holly is a female Michael. I would LOVE to see em get together, but then again, Jan would do ANYTHING to keep Michael. First the implants at the end of last year, and now the kid. She loves him, but doesn't wanna show it until he's about to leave her or does, then she does something and he's right back there. Personally, I think that Dwight and Angela are going to get back together when Andy goes to the spin-off. That's just how I feel. I also think that Ryan going to jail was great. He kinda deserved it, but then again, I do agree with Ryan when he congratulated Jim on doing his job. That's what he's paid to do. He shouldn't pop the champagne just because he made a sale. He's a SALESMAN! But anyways, this was a good episode to set up next season.

Daniel

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yikes! That is scary indeed! lol!
Ha ha, extremely scary! ! I hope she's not an exact carbon copy of Michael or there could be trouble brewing for Dunder Mifflin. Well... okay, not that there isn't always trouble brewing, but you get what I mean. :coy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I also think that Ryan going to jail was great. He kinda deserved it, but then again, I do agree with Ryan when he congratulated Jim on doing his job. That's what he's paid to do. He shouldn't pop the champagne just because he made a sale. He's a SALESMAN! But anyways, this was a good episode to set up next season.

Hmmm.... here's something I just thought. Considering that Ryan commanded the office workers to transfer that data (which is what caused the fraud) wouldn't he be likely to sell the rest of everyone out, covering his butt?

Next season.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Ha ha, extremely scary! ! I hope she's not an exact carbon copy of Michael or there could be trouble brewing for Dunder Mifflin. Well... okay, not that there isn't always trouble brewing, but you get what I mean. :coy:
She seems wacky like him, but not as jerk-ish... Yet.:eek: Love the shoe money, lol!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
She seems wacky like him, but not as jerk-ish... Yet.:eek: Love the shoe money, lol!
Exactly.

I think my favorite line of the episode came from Dwight... "Hazing is a fun way to show a new employee that they are neither liked nor wanted." :zany: