The Oh-So-Permanent Thanksgiving Thread

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I managed to survive two Thanksgiving celebrations this year without a stomachache or a headache, so this year was a pleasant surprise. Hope everyone had a good day.

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I managed to survive two Thanksgiving celebrations this year without a stomachache or a headache, so this year was a pleasant surprise. Hope everyone had a good day.
Oh that's good, Charlie!:smile: I'm glad your Thanksgiving went well!

Mine was great, but it went by so rapidly! It feels like I just woke up to watch the Macy's parade lol XD.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I didn't have power until 5, so I missed the Macy's parade! (And this year I REALLY wanted to see it, because KISS was playing in it!!!)

We ended up going to my aunt and uncle's house for dinner, so it was a pretty good day. :smile:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
I didn't have power until 5, so I missed the Macy's parade! (And this year I REALLY wanted to see it, because KISS was playing in it!!!)
Oh just you wait, Casey, after KISS performed on their float, the Finn and Jake balloon came following afterward!!:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Excuse me whilst I shamelessly plug, but M*A*S*H did episodes for various different holidays, including Christmas, New Years, Easter, and even Halloween (though the Halloween episode took place after the war should have been over), but never Thanksgiving, so I did my own Thanksgiving episode in the form of a fanfic a few years back:

M*A*S*H - Thanks for Nothing

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Had a nice dinner with Arlo Guthrie's "Alice's Restaurant" playing in the background.