1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

The Old Cartoon Network Thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by D'Snowth, Oct 6, 2015.

1. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Another interesting thing about EEE is that it was the first original CN show that wasn't produced in-house by Hanna-Barbera, or what eventually became Cartoon Network Studios . . . a trend that continued with their new original shows up until Billy and Mandy.

2. Benjiex

Benjiex Member

When I was young like 14 years ago. I'm always watching Cartoon Network from morning till evening. I love watching Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls and many more. :)

ConsummateVs likes this.
  3. Schfifty

Schfifty Well-Known Member

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but did anyone else ever find this station ID rather...interesting? (Note: Embedding's disabled, so just click the link to YT)

I guess every Nick kid used to get severely PO'd seeing this. :laugh:

BertsNose and Any Del like this.
  4. Any Del

Any Del Well-Known Member

I remembered that and seeing Dexter's reaction made me :laugh: out loud.

5. D'Snowth

I didn't make the connection, because that microscopic blob looks red instead of orange to me.

However, there is this, and it's hilarious:

Any Del likes this.
  6. D'Snowth

I had no idea of the existence of this CD:

I remember the song being used in a promo for Cow and Chicken though, but I had no idea it was included on a CD of Cartoon Network songs . . . matter of fact, the only CN CD I ever remember existing was one for Dexter.

7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Was it this?

[​IMG]

8. D'Snowth

Actually, no, I forgot about that.

I was refering to this one:
    [​IMG]

9. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Oh okay. I wasn't sure which one, so I just picked that.