The Onion - I Appreciate the Muppets on a Much Deeper Level Than You

tommytokyo

Reaction score
A funny Muppet-Related article from The Onion

Hi. Long time lurker, first time poster. I'll preface this by saying The Onion is not intended for those under 18, but this is a very funny article that captures the feel of somebody as obsessed with Muppets as I am. Really insiderish and really funny.

CLICK HERE

matleo

Reaction score
LOL!! THAT is brilliant!!!!!

--Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Heh, good to see some fellow hardcore obsessed Muppet freaks out there. Star Wars, Star Trek, etc all have their freaks...JHC should be proud at all the Farscape freaks...but its good to see all around JHC freaks. Someone should point those obsessed Farscape fans toward a copy of the Muppet Show, and a few of the good movies.

Anyways, we need more folks like this writer!

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
wowser...that guy sounds ******...hahahaha
i like his enthusiasm but not all can be as educated on the muppets as he. i think he's gotta calm down and get over it. oh well its still funny as ****!

RockSTAR girl

Reaction score
ok i cant believe this thing just blurred me out for typing "ticked" and "heck"

it still funny

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Yeah, that makes me mad too. It seems like those auto-censors censor everything!

anathema

Reaction score
But it doesn't recognise either the Scots spellings or the Gaelic words... :big_grin:

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
LOL that was fantastic. I do love the Onion. The worst part is I actually told someone that they don't appreciate the Muppets on the same level as I do a month or two ago.

So sad. . . .:smile: