1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

The Patchet Crew

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by Gonzo's Hobbit, Dec 15, 2011.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Hi Y'all.
    So I started a YouTube channel for my puppets, The Patchet Crew, a few weeks ago and so far have three videos up. Just posted the third today. So I thought I'd put a link to it here and let you guys know of updates.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePatchetCrew?feature=mhee

I would love feddback from you guys and find out what you think. There is such a talented group of puppeteers and makers here that I would welcome any input you have that I can learn from.
  2. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

Cute videos! I don't have any puppeteering experience, but I thought they were quite good.
  3. Gonzo's Hobbit

Gonzo's Hobbit Well-Known Member

Is this thread in the wrong place? It seemed like the right place when I posted it but I'm not sure anymore. I'll move it or abandon this and start a new one in the right place if y'all want.
    Thanks, Puckrox, glad you liked them.

So I finally got around to makeing a new video. It's a little more somber. It's Mitch reflecting on the events on July 20 with the theater shootings. Hope you guys like it.