The PB&J Otter Thread

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score

Anybody Remember This Show?? I Was Just Wondering Becuase Mainly It Was One Of My FAVORITE Shows As A Kid!! Still Is One Of My Favorite Playhouse Disney Shows!! I Just Created This Thread To See If People Remember This Show!! Maybe You'll Remember By The Picture I Have On This Thread!! Anyways, If ANYBODY Remembers This Show Comment Below!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know if it was a favorite of mine, but I do remember watching it and enjoying it nonetheless (probably because of Doug creator Jim Jinkins created this show as well).

The Noodle Dance was certainly a memorable little tune, it's a wonder THAT hasn't become a meme... or maybe it has, and I just haven't paid attention.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Wow, I totally forgot about this show! Reminds me of Rollie Pollie Ollie, Outside the Box, BIBTBH, The Book of Pooh... wow, TV has changed... :embarrassed:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I loved PB&J Otter. I didn't realize it was the same guy who created Doug though. Maybe thats why I loved it...

Collgoff

Reaction score
I renember that show I use watch it on playhouse Disney when I was a kid.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Haven't seen this show in years. I used to love it. As a kid, I always wanted to have one of those slides that P, B, and J had that led from their room to the kitchen.