the Pepe action figure!

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
I want both, but I do want Deadly more. I have to admit that. After seeing more of Palisades work on Aliens vs Predator (live in the toy store) I thing an Uncle Deadly sculpt would be right up their alley!
Maybe this could be the start of a cuddly but grotesque Muppet line! You could have Uncle Deadly, Scred, and the Chamberlin Skeksis! LOL

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't be jazzed about a Scred figure (not that it's covered or a desirable license to Palisades). Deadly is definitely on my list.

After viewing Palisades Alien vs Predator statue in a comic shop yesterday I really feel that high scale Dark Crystal statues would be a good idea. If Muppet Busts go for 60 bucks a pop, I'd pay twice as much for a detailed Skeksis vs Jen statue. I know Palisades would do a great job and it could work in limited release of a few hundred pieces. I think if those items took off, then figures would be next.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

I think the sneak peeks look fantastic !

I WANT THEM NOW !!!

About Camilla, I think she needs blu eyes, And maybe something on her feathers ?

Like some light grey in some area's ?
to outline ruffles of feathers ?

see ya

Luke

Reaction score
From what i can remember Camilla does indeed have wings for whoever asked that. I agree she might have been a little fat but i think they got the whole Muppet chicken look down quite well. The 2D photograph i think is the problem here, if you swivelled her head a little it'd maybe look a lot better but obviously in the photo you can't do that.

As for Pepe, i liked him a lot when i saw him, i agree that maybe the eyes need work but overall he's excellent - nobody has said much about the hair which is i think one of the really strong points. Shame his mouth can't open and close - i had been thinking that so yeah, a Mega would be cool.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
His hair and Gonzo's as well looks really, really good. Actualy, I love the Pepe figure..it's great!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I want Deadly more than Marvin Suggs-- definitely.

I agree with Jamie, Palisades could do an amazing job on Deadly....

Luke

Reaction score
Yes i agree too, although i have come round to the idea of Marvin over the last week or so too, but Deadly would definitely be a fantastic sculpt for Palisades to do .

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
I could not agree more...the fact were getting a Pepe figure(among other Pepe merch) is so cool. I also think everyone should be pushing for Uncle Deadly in series 7...forget Suggs, we want the Deadster!
Okay Cory, I gotta say this: it's great that you have figures you passionately want to get made, we all do. But just say the figs you want, don't dump on the others. Personally I'd like both.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I'm also a fan of the Uncle Deadly in series 7, not to push marvin out completlely but deadly's got more presonalty and a cooler looking sculpt.

does anyone think Pepe's neck looks a little too long with looking at jamie's menu above, but if his neck is shorter the figure becomes shorter and i don't want it any smaller then it is...I want it bigger! heck, forget to scale! make pepe as big as gonzo or kermit!;-)

i hope a little work is done on Camilla too!