The Perfect Muppet Labs Sketch

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if they already did this. Here's how it goes:
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew shows off his latest invention:THE MUPPETIZER!!!
It looks like a gun attached to a machine and it shoots this beam that turns anything into a muppet! First he uses it on a brick, than a plant(talking about it while he demonstrates it), than he says "The Muppetizer will even work on people" then the guest star comes out and says "You wanted to see me?" and then Dr. Honeydew tells him/her to stand in a certain place, then he shoots it and the guest star is replaced by a muppet with their likeness!
What do think?:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Hmmm, sounds a bit familiar, as if just the basic idea had been used before, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I liked it! Another good idea, and what I thaught you were going to do, was have Bunson wonder what would happen to Beaker if he shot hm with it. Then I pictured Beaker turning into a human in a Beaker costume. In my mental image, he would then start talking normally, and chew Bunson out for everything he had ever done to him.
Heheh, sorry for upstaging you there; just didn't want to act like I was stealing your idea by starting my own thread with the same concept.
Once again, vary good idea; it's good to see more Muppet Labs skits here! Last but not least, welcome to the forum!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Thanks for the complements! I had the idea for Honeydew to use his invention on a muppet but didn't know how to put it in. Again thanks!