The perfect new Miss Piggy!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Check out the Piggys on these pages. I never caught the We are Family video, but I think these images are from the project. Not sure. Anyway, I like the pics of Piggy. Her hair style (though a little mussed in these pictures) is how I always think of her. How she should look. Modern meets classic Miss Piggy. We've seen some fairly strange looking Piggys and styles in recent years, but these are the best! :mad:

http://www.wearefamilyfoundation.org/media_photos2.asp?pid=50

http://www.wearefamilyfoundation.org/media_photos2.asp?pid=51

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yes! THAT is how Miss Piggy should look. That's exactly the way they should be doing her hair ALL the time now.

radionate

Reaction score
She looks fab in those pics (especially the last one)

Ryan

Reaction score
That is a great Piggy, but I still think the eyes on theat particular puppet are too big. That puppet was used in some scenes of VMMCM. I think she looks best in the Moulin Scrooge number (not the radio controlled one on the swing, the actual puppet). The eyes and hair were perfect. But I really ddig this Piggy's hair too. Madonna-ish.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Guys,

To me this kinda looks like a 'Muppet Kids' Miss Piggy.
She looks younger.

Her nose isnt aslong from the tip of it to below he eyes. And her eyes seem wider. Her face also seems smaller.

I do like it tho.

see ya

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I don't think she looks like a kid. In the past decade or so she's had an almost matronly appearance in my eyes. These pics look like a Miss Piggy face lift. Kind of like the last couple seasons of TMS but with an effortless modern edge. I haven't really liked most of the Miss Piggy puppets they've used since MTM. I've always seen Piggy with shoulder length wavy hair. She had it before Madonna used it. That's a puzzling comment. Both are divas, but Piggy could out diva even Madonna LOL! The other styles don't bug me, but that sort of hair is so TMS/GMC. She should wear it that way more often. :smile: :mad:

GonzosNoze

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
In the past decade or so she's had an almost matronly appearance in my eyes. These pics look like a Miss Piggy face lift. Kind of like the last couple seasons of TMS but with an effortless modern edge. I haven't really liked most of the Miss Piggy puppets they've used since MTM. I've always seen Piggy with shoulder length wavy hair [...] She should wear it that way more often. :smile: :mad:
That's exactly what I always thought about her hair!
This, and that they shouldn't always use this white-ish blond on her.
Makes her old in my eyes! :smirk:

Julian

WiGgY

Reaction score
GonzosNoze said:
That's exactly what I always thought about her hair!
This, and that they shouldn't always use this white-ish blond on her.
Makes her old in my eyes! :smirk:

Julian
Best Piggy since GMC! This is a keeper.