the phantom of the amanda show.

chestermcdragon

Reaction score
this is my amanda show fan fic

Chapter 1
Lights Out

Amanda Walks Out To the stage,"Hi Im amanda and I Like baloon juice! *said amanda* ok so tonight is my birthday,and i thought i would celebrate by making an ig-*all of the sudden the lights went out*ok,what just happened? *asked amanda*a stage manager went to amanda and said,i dont know amanda,everything was fine and then the lights just went out.drake went out on stage and asked*what happened?*i dont know drake.*said amanda* josh ran out to the stage screaming,AHH!MOMMY HELP!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A MAN IN BLACK! he almost killed me,HELP!

what?*asked drake*I ALMOST DIED!*screamed josh*AHHH!.they heard a girl scream,they asked what happened.the responce they got was.SHES DEAD!Oh My Gosh,drake call 9-11.*said amanda*im on it*said drake*beep beep beep.hello,this is drake bell,a little girl has just died,where on the set of the amanda show*said drake*ok,where on it,oh i forgot to tell you drake,YOUR NEXT!
drake gets so scared he drops the phone.*the lights flicker on and off*AHHH!screamed drake.he falls down.hes dead.oh no drake.*said josh*Everyone cheers in the audiance.ok guys,this isnt part of the script,ok?*said amanda*whos doing this?asked josh.*step*step*step*josh here something or someone come behind him.wour next!josh hears.thats it mystery man im gonna end this.josh kicks the dark figure behind him.then he kicked him right between the legs.AH!yells the dark figure.well we know hes a man now.*said josh*your gonna pay FAT BOY!he kicked him between the legs again.but maybe not right now said the dark figure.then he walks into the darkness.