Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Gwacias, senor!
I'll check her in a bit

Fraggle bouncers? I can only imagine LOL :big_grin:

- Billy :cool:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Okay ladies and gents, here is the link to where the Pickle- Balancer will one day be:

http://www.geocities.com/fraggleclub

if you head there now, we have a cute little Under Construction image that awaits you. :smile: I'll be working on it more and more as the days roll on, so keep with us folks! :big_grin:

-Matt

Jeffrey Gray

Reaction score
How does this club work? Is it supposed to be a chat room, or what?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
See...this, I do not know yet. I need to consult with my partner a little more on it, but I thought this would be a pretty cool and revolutionary idea (at least revolutionary in the sense that I've never seen it done before):

We draw up a floor plan, which is on the main page. It has a layout of the club, and coordiated links beside the image to each room. You click the link, thus entering the room. Once inside it gives a little insite on whats in the room, and there is a link to a chat room. You go in the chat room, and its like your hanging out with people inside that room. I thought it would be a really amazing thing to do, and something tells me it wouldn't be that hard to do. The only thing would be getting people to actually go there. :smile:

-Matt

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Matt!

I will e-mail you shortly with some new Ideas. I should be pretty easy to do, but you're right: we gotta spead the word!

- Billy :cool:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Okay cool man...you should come on AIM, we could talk in real-time..

Oh and Billy...I hope you meant it should be easy to do...I don't want the entire Forum thinking your a **** or anything, LoL :smile:

-Matt

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Heh, well you'll be the guest of honor at the grand opening when we figure it all out...but now, Chris, your needed at Emmy and Jackies Award show...me and Grail need Deviled Eggs, and I mean NOW! :big_grin:

-Matt