The Picture of Everything

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I wanna bump this up because in the upcoming half of the new POE, Harvey Kneeslapper and Abby Cadabby will be seen. (Abby is toward the bottom, above Moe's Tavern and Harvey is near the top of the Cartoon section.)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So now that this has been bumped back up... Exactly what is it? Blind batty eyes you know... Thankees.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well, it's a long drawing made by Howard Hills that includes many faces people, characters and places. It's nicely done, i must say.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
hey, Count. Really, it's too hard to describe. This is a VERY detailed drawing of every iconographic image from Wizard of Oz to every animated anything! It's pretty wild and leaves me quite speechless.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
That's um...ok...WOW...um...when's the jigsaw puzzle coming out? !

If you've ever seen the Beatles Sgt. Pepper album cover or even some of the crowd scenes from their animated film Yellow Submarine...yeah this is kinda of an extremely amped up version of all of that!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I spy, with my eyes:

Statler,Waldorf,Swedish Chef,Fozzie Bear,Dr. Teeth,Kermit,Miss Piggy,Rowlf,Animal,Scooter,Big Bird,Ernie,Cookie Monster,Capital Letter K(backwards),Count,Bert,Elmo,Snuffy,Oscar the Grouch,Grover

matleo

Reaction score
Cool! I had never seen this before. thanks for the bump. I found Kermit, Piggy, Scooter, Rowlf, Dr. teeth and Animal.

--Matt