1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The process of building a puppet...

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by BorkBork, Dec 3, 2002.

1. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

I have made a little step to step guide, it's not finished yet, but it has info on making the foam head, for those here that have asked on info about it. I also would like for the pros here to look at it and maybe give me some tips and pointers on how i can make it better - if ya want ;)

Enjoy

http://zimbahland.zapto.org/

If the website isn't reachable, it's because my pc is off, then try again later ;)

/Anders
  2. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

Hey!

THis is great. Great job. I'm currently working on my first. I'll post pictures soon.

Question....would you then stuff the head with cotton stuffing or sommething?

I ordered the Foam Book and it's en route, but I have th head carved and the fur all set. Just want to read some guidelines before I continue.

Keep up the good work!

Grant
  3. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Grant,

you don't have to stuff the foam head, it stays that way. Stuffing it would only result in it getting heavier, i think.

Sure, post pics when you are done

/Anders
  4. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member