1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. The Muppets "Too Hot to Handler"
    Scooter books his crush, Chelsea Handler, who spices up "Up Late" and his personal life. Meanwhile, Kermit learns that Becky may be hiding her past from Fozzie when he and Denise go on a double date.

3. In Their Own Words: Jim Henson
    Discuss one of the best Jim Henson documentaires ever. Featuring new interviews from the Henson Family, Frank Oz, Dave Goelz, Carroll Spinney, Fran Brill and more. Miss the show? Order the DVD.

The process of building a puppet...

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by BorkBork, Dec 3, 2002.

1. BorkBork

BorkBork Member

I have made a little step to step guide, it's not finished yet, but it has info on making the foam head, for those here that have asked on info about it. I also would like for the pros here to look at it and maybe give me some tips and pointers on how i can make it better - if ya want ;)

If the website isn't reachable, it's because my pc is off, then try again later ;)

2. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Active Member

THis is great. Great job. I'm currently working on my first. I'll post pictures soon.

Question....would you then stuff the head with cotton stuffing or sommething?

I ordered the Foam Book and it's en route, but I have th head carved and the fur all set. Just want to read some guidelines before I continue.

Keep up the good work!

3. BorkBork

BorkBork Member

you don't have to stuff the foam head, it stays that way. Stuffing it would only result in it getting heavier, i think.

Sure, post pics when you are done

4. BorkBork

BorkBork Member