The Rada Slarty Club...

Beauregard

Reaction score
I swore I'd never start a sympathy thread like this but...

...I'm feeling very very down just now, and I know others are, and often do, so I thought I'd start a "Rada Slarty Club" where we can share our woes, and hand tissues around...

"Rada Slarty" is two words from a foreign song...I have no idea what they mean, or if theya re spelt right, but I thought they sounded like down in the blues words...and coined them as such...

*gathers tissues under arm, and sits on a soft sofa by myself*

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**sits beside Beau and gives him a hug** This is a good idea. I've been pretty blue too. Care to share?

We must be careful that we do not become too emo, however. :wink:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Welcome to the clb, Mrs P..here, chocolate. We can indulge here on the net becuase there's now weight restrictions...and no figure to think about..

*blows nose*

Oh, sorry, I should have used a tissue...*puts Mrs P's chocolate in the bin* Here, *hands her annother*

Vibs

Reaction score
*settles down beside Beau and MrsPepper*

Hi guys... My nose is just really cold at the minute and I could use some hot chocolate. *starts knitting myself a cap for my nose* Does anyone else want a nose-cap? Not that I can actually knit, but hey it's nice.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Thank you for the [clean] chocolate, Beau. **takes it from him, snaps off a piece and pops it in her mouth** Just what I needed.

Vibs, I've got lots of hot chocolate on my end. It's a mix, you just add it to some boiling water. Different flavours too. Caramel, raspberry, French Vanilla, Hzelnut... mmm... maybe I should pop on the kettle.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Take it off, Mrs P, it doesn't suit you...little joke...

*sighs* I may go to sleep. *finds a spare sofa bed*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*sits next to the others* Hi guys, I'm not doin' to great...but I'm here. And I know that you guys are probably doing worse than me, so I'm here to help. *passes out peanut butter cookies*

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I go into depression bouts and I'm in one again..

I'm sad. I just get sad * sits next to everyone* I feel like sleeping...*falls asleep*..

superfan

Reaction score
Im having a moment again. Sits with everyone.
Moment fading, fading...getting better...
Anyone bring chocolate by any chance?

Beauregard

Reaction score
*does star jumps* Nothing like a little exersise to get you out of it...