The random zany weirdness thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
She asked so many other questions about the movie too.

It’s clear to me that she’s never even seen it, but she knew who the voice cast was.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Listen up straight, y'all biscuitheads,
I'd like a piece o' dry toast wit' two scrambled eggs!
Order o' hash browns, make 'em extra crisps,
A glass o' orange juice, and a bowl o' cheese grits!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
*sigh* Must I always have to explain references?
It's from this.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Twenty nights in the ice is a long timeeeeeee - when there's hostiles on the hill.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
One school day mays years ago, I found a Fraggle Rock book in the school library and was very excited to look at it. While I read the book I somehow happened to have a pink crayon in hand left over from a previous activity, when the teacher (who had clearly never actually read the book before) saw me looking at a page with a pink cave creature on it while unknowingly holding the pink crayon dangerously close to the book, she freaked out because she thought I was drawing on school property. While the misunderstanding was quite unexpected to say the least, it was also somewhat flattering considering the teacher thought my drawing style was good enough to have spawned that little pink cave creature lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
When I volunteered at the local library a few years back, I was placing the books on the shelves and thought it would be funny to place a bunch of books titled Nana, Nana, Nana, and Nana together and then put a Batman comic directly after it. The librarian knew right away what I was doing and thought it was quite clever.