The Rattle Snake Round Up Parade

Erine81981

Reaction score
Here is what I did just last Thursday with my Kermit Puppet. I rode in a float for our Walmart and got to have Kermit along for the ride. Every little kid loved him to death that some even wanted to jump on the float with him. Poor Kermit had to deal with little ones on the float too. Pulling his legs arms and putting their fingers his mouth. Luckly he's still in tacked. (I hate other children that I don't know) But here is a picture from the new paper. Pretty neat on what they wrote below the picture.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a322/robinfrog/ :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh my gosh! Kermit looks awesome!! You did great! Love your smile too. :wink:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I had one of someone on here friend build it. Thanks for Renee for the comment. I just love the the thing they wrote. Makes me think that if he would of been there thats what they would of said. :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Hate to nitpick, but his eye looks wonky. Other then that, they took a great picture of you two. :big_grin: I'm suprised that kid in front of you two didn't like..try to maul Kermit with hugs or anything. Did you get any kids wanting a kiss from Kermit or anything like that?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Yea I hate that too. His eyes have been bugging me for lots of month but I would have to do something and don't want to ruin something so I haven't done anything for his eyes. No. I didn't have any kids running to him for kisses. He did flurt a bit with the any of the woman who work with at Walmart. :smile:

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
XD Perfect Kermit, man. Just great. He's a huge flirt, so that was perfect. Did you try to do Kermit's voice? Or did you just do your own, and like...say he had a cold or something? Cause my cousin did Kermit sometimes (he hand made the puppet, looked downright perfect IMO) and he couldn't get the higher pitches, so he just faked that Kermit had a cold whenver he would use him, which honestly was quite rare. I wish I had some pictures or something, but I don't.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Pretty much on and off of his voice. There's a pretty funny story about one of the kids asking me about his voice. We throw candy out and all and they gave me a sucker. Well I was talking for Kermit with the sucker in my mouth and they asked what was wrong with his voice. Pretty funny. Oh I hope to get Animal and Grover made next when I get a chance to get them. That will be who will be next to ride in the parade.