1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Return of "Muppet What-Ifs?"

Discussion in 'Games' started by Philip Kippel, Jul 17, 2002.

1. TattooedAnimal

TattooedAnimal New Member

what if animal had a sophisticated british accent and was very articulate:halo:
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  2. TotallySpiesFan

TotallySpiesFan New Member

What if a child star guest-starred on "Muppets Tonight"?
    What if a Sesame Street character or two (such as Big Bird, Ernie & Bert, and Elmo) guest-starred on "Muppets Tonight"?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  3. TotallySpiesFan

What if Kathryn Mullen, Jerry Nelson and David Rudman performed in "The Ghost of Faffner Hall"?
    What if Kathryn Mullen, Richard Hunt, Jerry Nelson and David Rudman performed in "Jim Henson's Mother Goose Stories"?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  4. ZootyCutie

ZootyCutie Member

What if Gonzo's life could be completely described by the "Weird Al" Yancovich song "Alberquerque"?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  5. TotallySpiesFan

What if Phoenicia the Hippo, Bernice the Warthog, Billybob the Lemur, and Trudy the Chimp had big parts in the number for "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" in the Billy Crystal episode of "Muppets Tonight"?
    What if Tommy the Gazelle, Lenny the Gorilla, Jackie the Orangutan, Harry the Rhino, and Kasey the Kangaroo appeared in the number for "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" in the Billy Crystal episode of "Muppets Tonight"?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  6. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Not so much a "what if," but last night I pictured Oscar the Grouch breaking things off with Grundgetta, and being seen together with Marjory the Trash Heap...
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  7. TotallySpiesFan

What if there was a computer-animated Muppet TV series?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  8. Pork

Pork Active Member

What if the Muppets were all upside down.

hmmm, that was a weird one.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  9. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

What if The Muppet Movie was basically a 90-minute episode of The Mupet Show?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  10. Pork

Pork Active Member

What if the muppet show was just humans interviewing muppets.?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  11. TotallySpiesFan

What if there were Muppet versions of Archie, Betty, Veronica, Reggie, and Jughead?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  12. Pork

Pork Active Member

Ohhh, I love Archie Comics! But somehow if they were muppets I don't think they would be as popular. Because they started as comics.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  13. TotallySpiesFan

How about... What if they could add a live peacock, golden pheasant, wild turkey, and griffon vulture to the closing number in The Muppet Show's Leslie Uggams episode?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  14. TotallySpiesFan

What if "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" featured clips from Follow That Bird?
    What if "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" featured clips from Dreamchild and The Witches?
    What if "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" featured clips from Muppet Babies, The Christmas Toy, The Tale of Bunny Picnic, Puppetman, Little Muppet Monsters, Jim Henson's Mother Goose Stories, and The Ghost of Faffner Hall?
    What if "The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" featured clips from various international Sesame Street coproductions?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  15. minor muppetz

Wait... The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson didn't have any clips from Muppet Babies? That's odd. And I thought I read that the special had a section on the international variations of Sesame Street (and Fraggle Rock). I guess I'm wrong.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  16. TotallySpiesFan

It actually showed a clip of "Big Bird in China".
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  17. TotallySpiesFan

What if they used live chickens for Roger Miller's final number on The Muppet Show's Roger Miller episode?
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  18. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

What if (if you've seen the Sesame Street Pitch Film from 1968-69), the show that was to become Sesame Street actually became "Hey Stupid" as suggested by Scoop?

And remember that scene from "Dumb and Dumber" where Harry was told to "toss some salt behind his right shoulder"? this is what would happen...

(Kermit, Scoop, Rowlf, Grump, and other Muppets are at a diner, having lunch, when all of a sudden, a bunch of angry offended parents enter)

PARENT #1: (angrily) Okay, who's the deadman responsible for the title of this show?

All the other Muppets point to Scoop, and try to get out of the fiasco by looking outside the window. Scoop is now surrounded.

SCOOP: (nervously) Oh, listen, uh---Believe me, I' thought, you know, since these kids can't read or write---I---I never meant to offend anyone of---

One of the parents notices Scoop was eating a hamburger

PARENT #2: You gonna eat that?

SCOOP: No---yes---no---Well, I'd cross my mind...Yeah...

(And you know what happens next)
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  19. minor muppetz

But that's not an international variation of Sesame Street. It aired in america, and was produced for both american and chinese audiences.
    GopherCoffee likes this.
  20. TotallySpiesFan

What if several more Muppets (such as Grover, Cookie Monster, Herry Monster, Guy Smiley, Sherlock Hemlock, Harvey Kneeslapper, Rowlf, Thog, Gonzo, and various Frackles, chickens, and rats) guest-starred on "The Flip Wilson Show" besides Big Bird, Oscar, Ernie, Bert, Kermit, and two Whatnots (or maybe they were Anything Muppets)?
    GopherCoffee likes this.