The Return of "Whose Line is it Anyway"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Got any proof? They've been trying to revive it for years, but there's always inevitably some party who isn't interested in joining on board (either a network, or certain performers, etc).

Personally, my tolerance for WLiiA? has been killed for years, so I'm not sure I'm excited or not. I guess that new Trust Us With Your Life with Fred Willard, Wayne Brady, and Colin Mochrie didn't do too well... seems like it was only one for like a month or so before it was canceled.

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Idk if I see Aisha pulling that off very well... maybe The Talk isn't entertaining enough for her.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, is that who she is? Wasn't she also Mother Nature in The Santa Clause 2? Okay, yeah, I know who she is, I just didn't know her name.

I'd remain open-minded though... after all, people thought the same thing about Drew Carey when he hosted the previous incarnation (of course, I think most of it was from UK purists).

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not sure how I feel about Aisha Tyler being the host, I understand why Drew can't come back, he's the new host of Price is Right. At least Colin, Wayne and Ryan are coming back, though it's not known whether any of the other performers will return like Chip Esten, Kathy Greenwood, Greg Proops, Brad Sherwood or Jeff Davis (those are among my favorites).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm sure Greg and Brad will probably return, since they're more well-known in the improve world, and considering, they usually appear on these shows, like Drew Carey's Greenscreen and Improv-a-ganza shows. I could see Jeff returning, he seems to have to have gotten more attention post-WL era of TV improve. People didn't seem to like either Chip or Kathy, and I think most of Kathy's time is devoted to the all-woman comedy troupe she's been touring with forever.

Teheheman

Reaction score
Well, Chip goes by Charles Esten now(I actually liked Chip. Although, Jeff, Greg and Brad were better, Chip had his moments and he was pretty good) and he is actually on the show 'Nashville'. So, he probably wouldn't do it. Kathy might, but the way that the article read is that they were gonna have a 'special guest' every week joining them, so I dunno how that's gonna work out.

Daniel

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I would think Brad might do it, as him and Colin are currently touring together (I have met the two of them, AWESOME guys)