The RHLC!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I'm not terribly familiar with Richard's characters but I suppose Scooter would be called more or less his main TMS character. And he was so perfect in that he managed to make himself literally sound like just how young a person Scooter is supposed to be. A young teenager I presume:wink:

But I hope that the Fraggle Rock DVDs come to Australia eventually because another character he did so well was Junior Gorg.

2 characters so alike in that they're both only in their teens and yet at the same time as different as chalk and cheese:big_grin:

And only Richard could have done proper justice to them I'm sure.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I'd say Scooter is at least fifteen, but no older than eighteen or nineteen. Still in high school.

I'm the assistant copy editor and a reporter for my college newspaper, and I certainly feel that if all the staff members were Muppets, I'd be Scooter. I'm one of the saner people there, but I'm always anxious to help out with something. And I wear large, round glasses.
Our editor-in-chief would be Kermit (but she's also like Miss Piggy from time to time), the sports editor would be Gonzo, the editorial assistant is probably Fozzie, and so on and so forth. As for Statler and Waldorf, it would be whoever's cracking the most jokes that night.
On Monday nights when we're putting the paper to bed, it's just as chaotic as it is at the Muppet Theater.

Vibs

Reaction score
*interferes*

*sneaks over to the buffet*

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
ReneeLouvier said:
WEEELLLLL.....*grabs a shovel and digs the club out from the grave*

For all who don't know, I'm okay! *unenthusatic applause from one person*

:concern: Thank you.

Okay, on to pressing matters! *flips up clipboard, and smiles* Anybody have anything to say about Richard perhaps?

*hears crickets chirping in the background* ....okay.

*picks up megaphone* ....I love Richard Hunt, and wish he was my Daddy.

That is all.

*Sets down megaphone, and walks away, a little sad for some reason.*
I don't really know what to say, Renee, although I think Richard would be flattered to hear that you wish he was your dad.

Perhaps he's become your guardian angel? I can definitely picture that.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Aw, thank you Muppet Newsgirl. :wink: That's a very sweet thing to agree with me, I guess. XD But yeah, you'll all know if ever was my Daddy.

You'll read an obituiary for me, because I had died of a heart attack, I was so excited!

Just kidding, but you would know of it. I...well, I still hold out hope. Although it's a tiny, most-likely-not-real dream. :smile:

It's good to dream and have dreams isn't it?

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
You're quite welcome, Renee. I definitely believe that God provides us with guardian angels.

It's also good to dream, and daydreaming is one thing I do exceptionally well. Maybe a little too well, sometimes.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Muppet Newsgirl said:
You're quite welcome, Renee. I definitely believe that God provides us with guardian angels.
I agree Muppet Newsgirl. We should be grateful to God for appointing guardian angels over us. We won't necessarily be protected from disaster or foul play from our fellow man of course but they will protect us from Satan and the fallen angels attempts to get us to doubt or reject our Christian faith as long as we will allow God to guide us through them naturally.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
In this day and age, a little divine intervention can't hurt. In the Muppet world, the fact that Kermit and the others haven't killed one another and that the theater hasn't completely collapsed is a testament to the existence of guardian angels. I just imagine they start working in overtime whenever Gonzo takes the stage...

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
XD! I bet their are like 20 angels when Gonzo takes the stage!!!!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Yeah, and at least another 20 for whoever's watching.

In other instances, at least five angels apiece for Kermit, Scooter and Robin when the Swedish Chef tried to do frog legs in the Lou Rawls episode of TMS...and six or seven for whoever's around when Crazy Harry blows something up...and, well, you get the picture.