The Rockin Robin song on TMS

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
I've looked all over this glorious internet for a clip of when the Muppets, particularly Animal, sang the song "Rockin Robin" on TMS. I believe it was from the Fifth Season and I just remember I thought it was SOOOO funny when :halo: would "TWEET! TWEET!"

I actually mimicked him doing that on my last trip to Disneyland when I made my first visit to the Enchanted Tiki Room. Everyone there thought it was funny and I wanted to show my friend who was with me where I got it from, but don't want to wait until the DVD release...anyone got it that they can post?

Count von Count

Reaction score
Hey! I have that video on VHS! I think it was on "more muppet please!" or it was "Meet the Muppets" not sure but I know I have it. I might download it I will let you know! Ok? :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
According to the Rockin' Robin page on Muppet Wiki, it's from episode 510 of the Muppet Show with special guest star Jean-Pierre Rampal. Click the link to find out more!

However I have no idea where to get a clip. :/ In the MUP3 thread someone might be able to get you an mp3, though!

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
I remember that it was in "The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years" during a montage of Muppet music. There's videos of that special on YouTube.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
Thanks you guys! I cannot believe that I have never seen that 30th anniversary special! It was awesome! And the clip was in there:smile:

And Count, if you could upload that, it would be great!