The "Rully" True Story On Why Janice and Zoot Broke Up...

MissMusical12

Reaction score
....and how Janice and Floyd hooked up! I've been thinking of writing something like this for a while now. My own "Why Janice and Zoot Broke Up Story." First of all, this story dedicated to floyd<3janice. Your stories are rully good, I'll admit. Enjoy!!
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE MUPPETS! They are property to Jim Henson, The Muppets Studios and The Walt Disney Company!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was the end of the successful first season of "The Muppet Show." Everyone was heading to a gigantic cast party at some fancy place after the show. Everyone was very excited. Everyone.......except Zoot. Zoot has been dating his 15 year old band mate Janice since she ran away from home to join him in The Electric Mayhem. Unfortunately, he doesn't really feel the same sparks with her as they did months ago. Sure they did the At The Dance sketches together, but that was only to play nice for the cameras. It was officially time for them to call it quits.

Janice was getting her hair done in her dressing room when she heard a knock on her dressing room door. "Who is it?" she asked. "Hey. It's Zoot. Can I come in?" Zoot asked behind the doorway. "Sure," she replied and opened the door for Zoot. "Hey babe, what's up?" "We need to talk," he said. "About...." Janice wondered. "Us," Zoot finished. "What about us?" Janice asked.

"Janice," Zoot started. "You're a really nice and pretty girl and all....but I just don't feel the same way now. I don't feel the same sparks we did when you first joined the band. Whenever we hold hands or hug or dance it's always....mehhh now." "Like, what are you saying, Zoot?" Janice asked. Zoot took a deep breath and then said "It's over. I'm breaking up with you......I'm sorry." Janice stared blankly at Zoot for a moment. She stared at him with the most blankest expression Zoot has ever seen.

"Okay," Janice then responded. "Okay?" Zoot thought in shock. He was actually surprised that Janice was taking this breakup lightly. He thought that by now Janice would be crying on the floor, begging for him to take her back. Or that she would get so depressed she would never want to date another boy again. But just a simple "Okay" just surprised Zoot. "Wow....you're taking this lightly," Zoot replied. "Crying and begging you to take me back is not my thing, Zoot," Janice said. "What's done is done. I understand you don't wanna go out with me anymore. We gotta like move on with our lives and live it. We can't waste any of our lives sulking for the one you love to love you again. But can we like still be friends, though?" Zoot smiled and said "I think I'd like that a lot." "Thanks," Janice responded and hugged him.

"If it makes you feel a little better, I think I know someone who's been crushing on you for a while now," Zoot said after Janice released from the hug. "Who would like crush on me?" Janice asked. "You won't believe me when I say it, though," Zoot said in embarrassment. "Well....who is it? It can be like anybody. It can even a piece of paper," Janice asked again in wonder. Zoot then took another breath and said "Floyd."

Janice's eyes widened. "Floyd? Is it true?" she asked. Zoot simply nodded his head. Janice couldn't believe it. Floyd Pepper, her fellow bassist and best friend, has actually been crushing on her the entire time. Janice also has secretly been crushing on Floyd herself behind Zoot's back, even going as far as to flirt with him a few times. But she never ever ever thought Floyd would ever fall in love with her. "I.....I.....I don't know what say..." Janice replied. "Where's Floyd right now, Zoot?" "Outside, playing his guitar," Zoot answered. "Thanks," Janice said, about to leave her dressing room. "You know, Zoot. I think you make a better friend than a lover. No offense." "None taken," Zoot said. He started to play something on his saxophone as Janice hurried to find Floyd.

Floyd was outside, playing something on his bass guitar, when he noticed Janice coming to him. "Hey," Janice said. "Hey, Jan. What's up?" Floyd asked. "Zoot broke up with me," Janice said in a way that made her feel like she didn't have a care in the world. Floyd was confused with the way she said it, though. "And you're not upset?" he asked. "I'm like a little sad we broke up," Janice replied. "But, hey. Life goes on." "Mhhhm," Floyd said in agreement. Janice now seemed a little nervous. How does she tell her best friend she wants to go out with him?

"Floyd..." Janice started. "Yes?" Floyd wondered. Janice took a deep breath and asked softly "Will you....go out with me?" Floyd stopped playing when he heard her request. He smiled and replied "I thought you'd never ask, Jan. But how'd you...." "Zoot told me," Janice answered. "Ohhhh." Floyd said. "Well....Jan, it's true. I do have a crush on you. Only I never thought you and I would ever be together, since you were with Zoot." "But like now that Zoot and I aren't dating anymore...." Janice said. "I guess you and I......"

Before Janice could finish, Floyd gave her a kiss on the cheek. Janice blushed bright pink after he kissed her. "....can be together now," Janice finished. "I have a feeling this is the start of a beautiful relationship. It'll be just as beautiful as you," Floyd said as he took her hand. Janice blushed again. "Ohhhh...." Janice said. "C'mon. Let's head to the party."
----------------------------------THE END----------------------------------------------
Well....it's a bit cheesy....but hey, it's still good. I'll admit. And yes, this beautiful relationship has indeed stood the test of time. :sing::flirt: Hope you guys liked it!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
....and how Janice and Floyd hooked up! I've been thinking of writing something like this for a while now. My own "Why Janice and Zoot Broke Up Story." First of all, this story dedicated to floyd<3janice. Your stories are rully good, I'll admit. Enjoy!!
Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN THE MUPPETS! They are property to Jim Henson, The Muppets Studios and The Walt Disney Company!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was the end of the successful first season of "The Muppet Show." Everyone was heading to a gigantic cast party at some fancy place after the show. Everyone was very excited. Everyone.......except Zoot. Zoot has been dating his 15 year old band mate Janice since she ran away from home to join him in The Electric Mayhem. Unfortunately, he doesn't really feel the same sparks with her as they did months ago. Sure they did the At The Dance sketches together, but that was only to play nice for the cameras. It was officially time for them to call it quits.

Janice was getting her hair done in her dressing room when she heard a knock on her dressing room door. "Who is it?" she asked. "Hey. It's Zoot. Can I come in?" Zoot asked behind the doorway. "Sure," she replied and opened the door for Zoot. "Hey babe, what's up?" "We need to talk," he said. "About...." Janice wondered. "Us," Zoot finished. "What about us?" Janice asked.

"Janice," Zoot started. "You're a really nice and pretty girl and all....but I just don't feel the same way now. I don't feel the same sparks we did when you first joined the band. Whenever we hold hands or hug or dance it's always....mehhh now." "Like, what are you saying, Zoot?" Janice asked. Zoot took a deep breath and then said "It's over. I'm breaking up with you......I'm sorry." Janice stared blankly at Zoot for a moment. She stared at him with the most blankest expression Zoot has ever seen.

"Okay," Janice then responded. "Okay?" Zoot thought in shock. He was actually surprised that Janice was taking this breakup lightly. He thought that by now Janice would be crying on the floor, begging for him to take her back. Or that she would get so depressed she would never want to date another boy again. But just a simple "Okay" just surprised Zoot. "Wow....you're taking this lightly," Zoot replied. "Crying and begging you to take me back is not my thing, Zoot," Janice said. "What's done is done. I understand you don't wanna go out with me anymore. We gotta like move on with our lives and live it. We can't waste any of our lives sulking for the one you love to love you again. But can we like still be friends, though?" Zoot smiled and said "I think I'd like that a lot." "Thanks," Janice responded and hugged him.

"If it makes you feel a little better, I think I know someone who's been crushing on you for a while now," Zoot said after Janice released from the hug. "Who would like crush on me?" Janice asked. "You won't believe me when I say it, though," Zoot said in embarrassment. "Well....who is it? It can be like anybody. It can even a piece of paper," Janice asked again in wonder. Zoot then took another breath and said "Floyd."

Janice's eyes widened. "Floyd? Is it true?" she asked. Zoot simply nodded his head. Janice couldn't believe it. Floyd Pepper, her fellow bassist and best friend, has actually been crushing on her the entire time. Janice also has secretly been crushing on Floyd herself behind Zoot's back, even going as far as to flirt with him a few times. But she never ever ever thought Floyd would ever fall in love with her. "I.....I.....I don't know what say..." Janice replied. "Where's Floyd right now, Zoot?" "Outside, playing his guitar," Zoot answered. "Thanks," Janice said, about to leave her dressing room. "You know, Zoot. I think you make a better friend than a lover. No offense." "None taken," Zoot said. He started to play something on his saxophone as Janice hurried to find Floyd.

Floyd was outside, playing something on his bass guitar, when he noticed Janice coming to him. "Hey," Janice said. "Hey, Jan. What's up?" Floyd asked. "Zoot broke up with me," Janice said in a way that made her feel like she didn't have a care in the world. Floyd was confused with the way she said it, though. "And you're not upset?" he asked. "I'm like a little sad we broke up," Janice replied. "But, hey. Life goes on." "Mhhhm," Floyd said in agreement. Janice now seemed a little nervous. How does she tell her best friend she wants to go out with him?

"Floyd..." Janice started. "Yes?" Floyd wondered. Janice took a deep breath and asked softly "Will you....go out with me?" Floyd stopped playing when he heard her request. He smiled and replied "I thought you'd never ask, Jan. But how'd you...." "Zoot told me," Janice answered. "Ohhhh." Floyd said. "Well....Jan, it's true. I do have a crush on you. Only I never thought you and I would ever be together, since you were with Zoot." "But like now that Zoot and I aren't dating anymore...." Janice said. "I guess you and I......"

Before Janice could finish, Floyd gave her a kiss on the cheek. Janice blushed bright pink after he kissed her. "....can be together now," Janice finished. "I have a feeling this is the start of a beautiful relationship. It'll be just as beautiful as you," Floyd said as he took her hand. Janice blushed again. "Ohhhh...." Janice said. "C'mon. Let's head to the party."
----------------------------------THE END----------------------------------------------
Well....it's a bit cheesy....but hey, it's still good. I'll admit. And yes, this beautiful relationship has indeed stood the test of time. :sing::flirt: Hope you guys liked it!
Like wow! So Floyd had a crush on Janice. Ohhhhh! That is like so really good. I loved your Floyd&Janice story. Nice! Well, Janice understood that she & Zoot were acting like a couple. Like wow! I mean wow! MissMusical12, you know how to make good or awesome Floyd & Janice or other Muppet couple stories.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Like wow! So Floyd had a crush on Janice. Ohhhhh! That is like so really good. I loved your Floyd&Janice story. Nice! Well, Janice understood that she & Zoot were acting like a couple. Like wow! I mean wow! MissMusical12, you know how to make good or awesome Floyd & Janice or other Muppet couple stories.
I think that the more you support a certain couple, the more likely you'll write really good fanfictions on them. And FloydxJanice is probably one of the most underrated couples I've ever supported, to tell you the truth. Did you read "End of The Cliff Valley" yet?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I think that the more you support a certain couple, the more likely you'll write really good fanfictions on them. And FloydxJanice is probably one of the most underrated couples I've ever supported, to tell you the truth. Did you read "End of The Cliff Valley" yet?
Oh doozersticks! I did not read "The End of The Cliff Valley yet. I got some catch-up to do then. Darn it! (sighs)!

ZootxJanice2468

Reaction score
Oh my god, this is so good, I'm thinkin "this guy". You seem pretty :cool: