The script for Episode III? No, but a good piece of fan fiction this is!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
It's not the same one, the one you have is a treatment by John L. Flynn (whoever that is) and is supposedly adapted from the original drafts for the entire Star Wars saga, or possibly from one of the early Star Wars treatments by George Lucas. I'm not sure how legit it is - but thanks for sharing! Geroge Lucas has said no one has the story because he's just finished writing it but it will be interesting to see in 2005 if this treatment resembles Episode III at all.

Cliff Roswell

Reaction score
Anyone else kinda dreading the new SW title?

"Revenge of the Sith."

We might have another fiasco like "Jedi" on our hands...

--Cliff

Jedi Frog

Reaction score
The Title for Episode III has not been released yet.

"Revege of the Sith" is just a made up rumor making rounds across the net.

matleo

Reaction score
hey Buckj,
I liked the script. it was a good read and a great find!! Lotsa fun!! I thought it tied something up very nicely and it made some of the character relations stronger, OF COURSE they could never do this script because hayden Christianson lacks the depth as an actor to pull off ome of the scenes written here. Is it worng I think mark hamill is/was a WAY better actor? I hope the actual script is as good as this though. theonly thing I didn' like was the Chebacca cameo. I know he's supposed ot appear in Ep3, but you could tell that this guys had gotten about 2/3rds of the way way thorugh writing this before Lucas announced Chewie's return and he had to slip him in somehow. Oh and 3po's comment at thend when he and Artoo see/meet Leia. that obviously can't happen that way, because in Ep 4, 3PO has no idea who the Princess is. Anyway, still a good read. thanks.

--matt