1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Secret Life of Toys - The Complete Series DVD?

Discussion in 'Family Worlds' started by MuppetDanny, Jul 20, 2010.

1. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

From tvshowsondvd.com:

2. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

3. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Beat me by an hour...

Cool as this sounds, I STILL want to see Dog City (the only show owned by Henson that isn't on DVD that I really would want)...
  4. Redsonga

Redsonga Active Member

EEee! Secret Life of ToysSecret Life of ToysSecret Life of Toys...Sorry, my hopes are up now. Since I had, like no hopes of seeing this series again I think that is something :D
  5. GonzoLeaper

GonzoLeaper Well-Known Member

Yeah! The Secret Life of Toys may get a new life on DVD!
    See article here- http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/news/Secret-Life-Toys-DVDs-Rumored/14106
    Oh, what? Aw- you guys already beat me to it. LOL- that's cool. Exciting news! It'd be great if The Secret Life of Toys came with extras- like maybe an unedited copy of "The Christmas Toy".:)
    But wow- it seems like slowly but surely so many of the long obscure and hard to find Henson shows and specials are making their way to DVD. Dog City may get here yet.:sympathy::D
  6. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

This would be fantastic news if this were true. I personally think it will come out in October but I'll take the rumors with a grain of salt. Hopefully a re-issue of The Christmas Toy with K****t the F**g intact with this set, too (gotta make sure we can still say his name legally :p).
  7. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

They managed to keep him perfectly in tact other wise. My concern is that they would need the master tape that HAS Kermit on it... ditto for Emmit Otter. I'd hate to see all this other stuff come together and for them not to have an unedited master copy. After all, the only Master tapes Lionsgate had of ALF were syndicated versions... and they had some poor sources for the TMNT cartoon.
  8. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

9. Kermieuk

Kermieuk Well-Known Member

Great Video BlueFrackle.

While watching it I noticed on the shelf behind one of the female speakers there are some Sid plush toys, then there is a box/folder/book with writing on the front and a small square picture of Gobo at the bottom? Anyone know what this is?

Chris
  10. MuppetDanny

MuppetDanny Well-Known Member

"Puppet Up!"? I am pretty sure Raisin was used in the shows, why not Balthazar?