1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Secret Society of Poobahs

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by PanthraDion, Feb 12, 2012.

1. PanthraDion

PanthraDion Well-Known Member

In The Secret Society of Poobahs I have read on
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fraggle_Rock_episodes#Season_3:_1984-1985
    that both Gobo and Wembley are members, but on http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Poobahs
    Wembley is not listed as a member, but Boober isn't either. I read on the muppet wiki sight that Boober wasn't a member, but that sight said nothing about Wembley. If anyone has any pictures of Wembly in a Poobah costume, and Gobo in a costume, as well as anyone else I would be very grateful.
  2. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

I don't have screenshots, but you can see Gobo and Wembley bearing the sedan chair that the Beggler-Beg comes in on. If you listen carefully after they reveal themselves to Mokey and the camera pans up toward Doc's workshop you can hear them say that they're going to go after Boober next, so Boober wasn't a member yet.
    PanthraDion likes this.
  3. PanthraDion

Thank you! :excited:
  4. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

While we're on the subject of that FR episode, I thought I'd mention (not that anyone cares) that this is my favorite Fraggle episode (that I've watched anyway). The role call part is great, and "Keep on Smilin'" is one of my favorite Fraggle songs.
    PanthraDion likes this.
  5. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Got some screenies for you! Apologies for poor image quality.

Firstly, we have the best shot I could find of Wembley carrying the sedan chair.
    [​IMG]

Secondly, here is Gobo in Poobah gear at the end of the episode. I couldn't get a clear shot of him with mask on, but this is still pretty solid.

[​IMG]
    Hubert likes this.
  6. Princeton

Princeton Active Member

Not that I didn't start a thread about that exact subject or anything.:rolleyes:
  7. PanthraDion

Thanks charlietheowl!:excited:
    charlietheowl likes this.
  8. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member