The Secret Society of Poobahs

PanthraDion

Reaction score
In The Secret Society of Poobahs I have read on
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Fraggle_Rock_episodes#Season_3:_1984-1985
that both Gobo and Wembley are members, but on http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Poobahs
Wembley is not listed as a member, but Boober isn't either. I read on the muppet wiki sight that Boober wasn't a member, but that sight said nothing about Wembley. If anyone has any pictures of Wembly in a Poobah costume, and Gobo in a costume, as well as anyone else I would be very grateful.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I don't have screenshots, but you can see Gobo and Wembley bearing the sedan chair that the Beggler-Beg comes in on. If you listen carefully after they reveal themselves to Mokey and the camera pans up toward Doc's workshop you can hear them say that they're going to go after Boober next, so Boober wasn't a member yet.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
I don't have screenshots, but you can see Gobo and Wembley bearing the sedan chair that the Beggler-Beg comes in on. If you listen carefully after they reveal themselves to Mokey and the camera pans up toward Doc's workshop you can hear them say that they're going to go after Boober next, so Boober wasn't a member yet.
Thank you! :excited:

Hubert

Reaction score
While we're on the subject of that FR episode, I thought I'd mention (not that anyone cares) that this is my favorite Fraggle episode (that I've watched anyway). The role call part is great, and "Keep on Smilin'" is one of my favorite Fraggle songs.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Got some screenies for you! Apologies for poor image quality.

Firstly, we have the best shot I could find of Wembley carrying the sedan chair.

Secondly, here is Gobo in Poobah gear at the end of the episode. I couldn't get a clear shot of him with mask on, but this is still pretty solid.

Princeton

Reaction score
If you listen carefully after they reveal themselves to Mokey and the camera pans up toward Doc's workshop you can hear them say that they're going to go after Boober next, so Boober wasn't a member yet.
Not that I didn't start a thread about that exact subject or anything.:rolleyes: