The secret to becoming President of Student Concil in HighSchool...

Movies205

Reaction score
I figure I post this tid-bit that worked for me, a couple months ago, I had to stand up in front of my whole freshman class (300 kids) it like school just started, I screw up I will be scorned for the next 4 YeaRS OF MY LIFE!. Now I didn't really particularly care for becoming Class President or w/e it was just joke between me and my friends. I also thought it be fun to get in front of a group of people and be me... So I got up there and just started going off about how if something sucks i'll tell the dean and then asking people in the Crowd what they think I should do... lol

So if you eva go up in election to become Class president of a High School

Remember
1. Say the word Suck a lot apparenly(I said it like twice yet everyone loved it)
2. Be animated and do someting that people remembers, weather it be asking people in the crowd or throwing things around.

LOL So there my experience wiht it, So I pass my knowledge upon any other high-schoolers.

P.S. I became vice President cuz I didn't say my name enough I said it once...

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
hmm...first i have to get IN TO student council...I don't win popularity contests! You're a freshman too??? cool! i didn't know that there were many on here...

Sarah

Movies205

Reaction score
I'm not very much of a popular kid I mean I love the muppets, movies, video games, adn rock music... I just saying give a speech that people can remember.

GWGumby

Reaction score
Just be careful about what you do that is memorable.

It's been well over 10 years, and I can remember about half a dozen speeches from various student body elections. Most of the ones I remember are not memorable because they were elected. In fact the reason I remember them were because they were so awful, that they were not elected because of the speech.

So yes, make it memorable, but make it memorable for good not for humiliatingly bad.

Movies205

Reaction score
No it wasn't humilitity it was just me having a good time... by asking people in the crowd stuff...