The Series 9 Chef Figure

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
I think the Chef is worth it for the accessories. Besides, who says all Chef figures belong in the kitch? My series 9 Chef will be chasing a chicken around the Swine Trek bridge!
Nice! But don't they have replicators?

Actually, it is a very cool idea to put the multiples in different environments. Maybe when I re-set-up my figures (we just moved) I'll have to be a little more experimental. Might have to re-think my position on the extra Chef...

WiGgY

Reaction score
Well, my set up idea comes from an actual episode of the Muppet Show where the Chef chase a chicken through the Swine Trek set. Very funny scene.

CherryPizza

Reaction score
The chef/chicken thing is a nice idea... if you can find the space (no pun intended) in the Swine Trek!

Cherry "still confuzzled by those extra bits of Swine Trek playset" Pizza

WiGgY

Reaction score
Well, I plan on having him coming through the doors or around front.

Whatever

Reaction score
I'm getting him, but I don't have the playset.

CherryPizza

Reaction score
WiGgY said:
Well, I plan on having him coming through the doors or around front.
Ah huh, now I'm with you!

We Muppet collectors have to become as creative as Henson when it comes to finding space for our stuff. Hey, that's why so much of my collection lives on the walls (btw, these are old photos, the collection's grown quite a bit since then... and I still manage to create space)

Cherry "if only I could transfer my space-saving skills to the workforce" Pizza

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'll get the chef because its good to get every figure from each series, I am kind of a completist. I dont get 2 of each figure because I cant afford it at the moment but I'd get 3 of each if I was rich!

Raech

Reaction score
It would have to come with something as cool as the lobster banditos were.

I still want some lobster banditos but they are sold out.

I bought Beau for the accessories and so he could be an accessory for the back stage.

Gonzo's Goof

Reaction score
Personally I am a completist only missing one to date. But I wish they would of did something different then another chief. Specifically for the completists. Right now I have 5 rizzos one of each so with all the repaints and exclusives it just doesn't look as good to have so many of one figure. I much rather see like Wayne and Wonda, or the Jugband or something else. The kermits were cool because alittle different, like Fozzie as Patrol bear, and then the normal one, but with Cheif there is really nothing that special about him, the two they already did was good enough.

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I know what you mean, it seems silly to be bringing out figures that are slightly different when theres so many that really must be brought out as figures or the line will never seem complete especially when theres a chance the line will end at series 10. Lets hope it keeps going or atleast comes back a bit later on or something.