The Sesame Place Store!

SesameStMuppets

Reaction score
I'm not sure if anyone has seen this site or not, but I just wanted to make sure everybody knew about it!

http://commerce.4adventure.com/Estore/scripts/skins/sps/default.aspx

It's incredible! For somebody who has never been to the park, it's a great way to experience some of the best souvioneers that are available! I would personally suggest any or all of the puppets from the store (especially Cookie and Grover - whose sculpts are VERY well done).

It makes for some good Birthday gifts! :smile:

P.S. - Small tip, if anyone wishes to buy a Big Bird puppet for some real use, I would suggest that buying the large doll of him and from there making a hole into the mouth... The beak of the actual puppet is almost 'deflated,' and (obviously) incredibly off sacle to any other puppet available.

SSLFan

Reaction score
They have toys of Telly, Rosita, and the Count!

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
I keep meaning to go back there everytime I go to Philadelphia. Maybe this summer. Looks like it would be worth the price of admission just to go to the gift shop!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Cool, thanks. You can buy the items online though, without spending a fortune for admition, right?

Yikes, there it goes again with the posting order!
:eek: Anyway, my other question is, is there anything for older kids or adults to do there by any chance?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Neat little shop. I like the character pins, and the puppet of Grover, that's totally cool.

zns

Reaction score
It's in Langhorn PA.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm really drooling over the Count and Telly Plushes.

And the Bert plush is the best one I've ever seen! He's even smiling (He NEver smiles like that in merchandise).

BTW, Cookie Monster has more pages of Merchandising than Elmo! YAY!