The Sesame Street gang annual Macy's Thanksgiving Parade apperance...

mbmfrog

Reaction score
The gang made their annual Thanksgiving Parade appearance, along side the Abby Cadabby Balloon making a return to scene, singing the song "What Makes Music?" and a mixture of "Sing," in both english and Spanish. :wisdom:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
have you already seen it? thought it was live everywhere, its JUST starting now here in Colorado :smile:

I did see the Kermit Balloon down the way
:smile:

wiley207

Reaction score
I saw it. Not bad, though we had another pixillation glitch on my part like in 2007, but luckily it was brief and during when no one was singing. It was great to see Bob leading the kids singing again, but it's too bad Barkley and Herry didn't make it this year :frown:
They also used the new Zoe puppet again. I can tell it easily because it reminds me of how Zoe looks in some book illustrations.

BUT... it was good to see Big Bird getting as equal star treatment as Elmo and Abby Cadabby! It seems Big Bird may be one of the main stars again!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
It's official: Bob McGrath is the Dick Clark of Sesame Street. The man just does not age.

-Kim

Katzi428

Reaction score
It's official: Bob McGrath is the Dick Clark of Sesame Street. The man just does not age.

-Kim
Gee....I'm not sure. He's starting to look older to me.My sister thought so too.(He's in his 70s now)And I noticed Luis (Emilio Delgado) is wearing glasses now.Is he wearing them permanently now?

dwmckim

Reaction score
Not bad, though we had another pixillation glitch on my part like in 2007, but luckily it was brief and during when no one was singing.
Wasn't just on your part - same thing happened on my station and i'm in Arizona.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
So, is there any video footage of the SS float, or anything Kermit did during the parade? I cannot find ANYTHING online.