The Seventh (Somewhat) Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards 2011

Puckrox

Reaction score
We're trying to focus solely on 2010 with these awards... all 2011 members will have to wait until next year's awards to win anything, unfortunately.
Sad face. Guess I have no choice but to stick around till next year.:stick_out_tongue:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Sad face. Guess I have no choice but to stick around till next year.:stick_out_tongue:
On the bright side though, you have the entire year to post some great stuff and have a good shot as opposed to say, someone who just joined during the latter half of December.

And if i'm not mistaken, you can still vote (Correct?) Because regardless of join date, you'd still be able to read older posts.

Puckrox

Reaction score
On the bright side though, you have the entire year to post some great stuff and have a good shot as opposed to say, someone who just joined during the latter half of December.

And if i'm not mistaken, you can still vote (Correct?) Because regardless of join date, you'd still be able to read older posts.
That's a very good point. And I hope I can vote! I'd like to participate in some way!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yes, yes, yes! Everyone on the forum is welcome to vote, regardless of when you joined. In fact, we encourage everyone to vote!

Puckrox - I'm really sorry that we can't give you any awards... especially because you've become quite an ingrained member of the community in the very short time you've been here! But, it's like D.W. said, you've got an entire year now to become even more awesome and win tons and tons of awards!

Puckrox

Reaction score
Puckrox - I'm really sorry that we can't give you any awards... especially because you've become quite an ingrained member of the community in the very short time you've been here! But, it's like D.W. said, you've got an entire year now to become even more awesome and win tons and tons of awards!
Oh goodness. The fact that I'm already viewed as an ingrained member leaves me a little speechless. It's hard to believe I've only been here for a month and a half. Seems like much longer.

Anywho, rules are rules, and I certainly oblige to them. I look forward to the voting process and seeing the final outcome. And I look forward to next year's ceremony! :super:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I mean im just glad we have people excited about it this year,

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i have to not tempt myself to make some sorta of thing wth my puppets for this

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Is this going to be on the Muppetcast this year? and what do the awards look like this year?