The Shower story

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
THIS IS SOOOOO FUNNY! :excited: Ok, My friend daryl just told me this story on line, hes a good friend of mine form High School, and yeah, hes really funny, but he told me about his little venture in the shower this morning, you have to understand hes very cinicle and lives in his bacement on the computer and is a perfecionist... lol but it just craked me up

alright, it all began two days ago when I was taking a shower. As I was about to reach for my soap (which for some reason is some wierd gelitine stuff) I notice that we had TWO shampoo bottles (one was almost empty) and TWO conditioner bottles (one was almost empty). This just creeped me out, completely. So I arrived at the only conclusion I knew... I had to use ALL of the shampoo and conditioner that was left in the bottles that were almost out, I thought this unfortunate because there was probably enough there to last at least 10 more showers. So before embarking on my quest within the shower I knew I ought to wash my hands first, so I grabbed for my soap. When all of a sudden I realized that the soap wasn't my normal soap, that infact it was now called, SEA MINERALS (or that may have been the scent, I'm still not sure) and most important of all, it had moisture beads in it. I thought that was just too much. So I got myself some sea minerals (which I'm sure was just salt) and moisture beads (which I think are actually alien eggs). I placed this concoction into my left hand and began the horrible process of individually picking out each and every "moisture bead" and crushing it. This took awhile. So after I washed my hands... it took about 15 minutes, I then grabbed for the shampoo and prepared for the shampooing of a lifetime! I poured all of the remaining shampoo on my head when I realized that I am probably going through exactly what those models do in shampoo comercials so I figured it would be easy.... NO WAY!!!!!! I got sooo much shampoo in my mouth it was funny (and that's alot of shampoo), not to mention how much I got in my eyes, oh god I can still recall the misery. I took me about 10 minutes to wash all of that shampoo out. I then braced my self and performed the same god-like feat with the conditioner, as I was subjected to the same in-humane torture. After this I was left to my ramblings as I squirmed on the floor of the shower. I then proceeded to wash the rest of my body with that alien mineral sea bead crap, being carefull not to allow any of their eggs to go uncrushed. All in all, I ended up takeing a 3 hour shower (ohhh the pain).

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Perhaps you should have put "for girls only" in the title of this thread ... :embarrassed: :eek:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
lol, why? he doesent go into detail of anything, and well eveyone takes a shower.... or at least I hope so..... *Looks up stairs to brother's room, and shivers.....*

Beebers

Reaction score
I'd be somewhat concerned about Your Friend Daryl lol xox. You might want to see that he Gets Out More.

:concern:

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Beebers said:
I'd be somewhat concerned about Your Friend Daryl lol xox. You might want to see that he Gets Out More.

:concern:
lol, eh I try, and yes he does. Oh well I guess you have to know him to think this was really funny, all of us (our cirlce of frinds) thought it was, but then again we all know him pretty well. I feel stupid now.... :embarrassed: lol