The Simpsons DVDs

travellingpat

Reaction score
So i got season 5 and am loving every minute! Im on Boy Scoutz in the Hood right now and its hilarious...although i do wish there were a little more special features but im not complaining

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
So i got season 5 and am loving every minute! Im on Boy Scoutz in the Hood right now and its hilarious...although i do wish there were a little more special features but im not complaining
Cool! If you haven't already, check out the episode "Rosebud." One of Mr. Burns' finest moments!:crazy:

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Boy Scoutz has lots of great quotes:

Marge: Homer, I have to go out and pick up something for dinner.

Homer: Steak?

Marge: Money's too tight for steak.

Homer: Steak?

Marge: Er...sure...steak...

-----------------------------

Homer: So how was jerk practice, boy? Did they teach you how to sing to trees, or build crappy furniture out of useless wooden logs? (Homer's chair breaks) D'oh! Stupid poetic justice!

-----------------------------

Homer: Well, if it isn't the leader of the wiener patrol, boning up on his nerd lessons. (sings) Egghead likes his booky-books!

-------------------------------

Homer: Shut up, brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip!

----------------------------------

Homer: Mmmmm...free goo!

----------------------------------

Bart: Actually, we were just planning the father-son river rafting trip.

Homer: Heh heh heh. You don't have a son!

-----------------------------------------

Bart: You did it, dad! You saved us!

Homer: Go away...eating!

-------------------------------

Homer: Twenty dollars? I wanted a peanut!

Homer's Brain: Twenty dollars can buy many peanuts.

Homer: Explain how!

Homer's Brain: Money can be exchanged for goods and services.

Homer: Woo-hoo!

muppet baby

Reaction score
I like the first season because i'm a first season bum. I've always enjoyed the first season to any show because its the first time you get to seem them all and see how it starts out. That's what i enjoy but i also like Season 2-5 myself too. But to choose it would have to be Season 1. I'm waiting on getting Bart's head. I'll either ask for it for Christmas or buy it when i can.
Kyle you know i totally agree with you on all of what you said here seeason 1 is the best and all about 2-5 i love them very much also i am going to get barts head when i can afard it i can't wait although i hate though that i missed the marge maggie and lisa heads though looooooooooo:cry:

i really love also seasons 6-8 really good seasons

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Oh, speaking of Rosebud...you know the scene where Bobo the teddy bear somehow ends up at historic moments in history? The writers planned to have Bobo accompany JFK in his motorcade in Dallas, but that idea was ultimately scrapped.

Erine81981

Reaction score
That's one thing i really enjoy of all the seasons. Commentaries. They are the best thing to listen to. I watch each episode with them when i frirst get them. Most of them i've already seen without them. Oh when Season 2 came i raced to the store knowing that "Do the Bartman" and "Deep Deep Trouble" was on there. That's what i really enjoyed of Season 2.