1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

The Sims Expansion Pack: Muppetized

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lorde Pompeo, Sep 8, 2002.

1. Lorde Pompeo

Lorde Pompeo New Member

I didn't know where to put this... If it is in the wrong place feel free to move it...

I came back from vacation at last (not that you have noticed my absence for the last month) and I had a strange idea when I was playing The Sims...

How cool would it be to have the Muppets in The Sims??? I know that is not going to happen but it would be cool anyway... Then I thought - why can't we Muppets Fans create the Body Meshes resembling Kermit or Miss Piggy for The Sims?

Is that too hard? Who wants to do that? I want to help but I don't know how to create Body Meshes... Who is willing to join me in this quest?