The Sims

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Is anyone else addicted to this highly addictive game?

I love it.

I recently downloaded some CSI skins (because right now CSI is my super favorite show), and I have spent hours upon hours manipulating my favorite crime scene investigators to do whatever I want them to do. **evil laughter** :crazy:

So does anyone else out there love this game? Have any interesting stories to tell?

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
OMG that is teh best game evah!!!

Sorry, I had to do that. But seriously, it's a great game! I used to play it all the time, but then it started using up too much space and going slowly, so I lost patience. Also, I always cheated! Cheat codes are great.
Interesting stories? Well, once there was a ghost kid, and he was swimming in the pool, and then he went right through the edge of the pool and kept on swimming through the grass! It was funny looking.

I have The Sims, Livin' Large, House Party, Vacation, and Unleashed. I uninstalled it all once, but now I've reinstalled The Sims and Livin' Large. Also, I've been looking for some Electric Mayhem skins.

I could go on, but now I must continue my quest for skins.
*Runs off into the night*

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Cheat codes rock.

My Sims don't need to work (although one does, but that's because everyone ignores him. Poor Greg), yet they can have the most expensive stuff.

They like to spend their days in the hot tubs (or the "Luv Tub" as I like to call it) and gril (every time Gil grill's he sets the backyard on fire, it's so funny)...

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
Originally posted by EmmyMik
(every time Gil grill's he sets the backyard on fire, it's so funny)...
Now wonder meat makes Jill ill. :wink:
It's been far too long since I've seen TMTM

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
WHERE DID YOU GET CSI SKINS????????? AHHHHH I WANT SOME......

My main family is two girls (don't think like that, they aren't in luv) and one stays at home and makes all the friends (currently they have 8) and the other climbs up career tracks one at a time. (she's gone all the way up hacker and is working on medical) if you find any EM skins tell me where!

my brother is always doing weird things...he made a fire that doesn't destroy or kill (why? i don't know)

not many interesting stories other than all the weird objects my brother imported (you can buy babies from Babies R Us....and a pile of exploding bills.....and a fridge that a monster comes out of...)

WEIRD!

Sarah

HeraLirambar

Reaction score
I downloaded a baby in a jar and other body parts in jars. I also downloaded an electric chair.

Insane? Moi?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Oooh! I don't play the Sims, but cool. I love CSI! The best drama on TV (besides Law & Order). And the most attractive cast. Eeeek! Nuff said. :flirt: